Joyriding // Part 5

A/N: I made a new book !! It's called 'Supernatural Texts' pls read if you want 🌝

(I legit wrote half of them at 4 in the frickin' morning why am i like this)

***

"Really, Iero?!"

"Sorry," I shrugged.

"You better be fucking sorry," Gerard snapped, glaring towards where Ray, Mikey and I were.

Why was Gerard really pissed at me you ask? Well, I was walking while Ray was talking to me when I bumped into him, making my cup of coffee spill onto his sweater.

"Frank, you idiot, stop being distracted by everything," Mikey whispered once all three of us started walking away from a pissed of Gerard.

"Well, I didn't mean to spill coffee on him," I stated in a hushed voice. "You guys kept talking to me,"

Yes I did. Yes, I was that selfish to spill coffee on Gerard. I know, horrible right?

Lie.

I honestly didn't care if he got pissed at me. I mean, his sweater is fucking black. Yeah, coffee stains the crap out of your clothes but at least you couldn't see it. He was just being a whiny brat about it.

As far as I was away from Gerard, I could still hear the inaudible complaining he did.

"Oh, stop fucking complaining." I muttered out, sighing deeply through my nose.

"What did you say?" Gerard suddenly asked with a tone that sent chills through my body.

I turned my head around, seeing that he was following us. "N-nothing,"

My guess was that he was heading towards the boys bathroom and not being nosy. I could feel his burning gaze on the back of my head the whole time, making me stiff whenever I would sneak a glance at him from the corner of my eye.

He was clearly pissed off at me.

I snickered silently, focusing my gaze back on Ray and Mikey.

"Dude, no seriously, we should go to Comic Con this year." Mikey said.

"We could go as Batman and Robin,"

"That's too cliché. I feel like everyone would go as them,"

"Maybe as Jetstar and Kobra Kid from that band Our Scientific Romance?"

"That's pretty rad." I commented. "I don't think a lot of people would go as them since they usually go as either Party Poison or Fun Ghoul. Maybe both? I don't know."

"What's up with you and the word 'rad'?" Ray asked, a deadpan expression written all over his face.

I shrugged, biting the urge to laugh. "Don't know."

"That's a good idea," I heard Mikey gasp out. "Maybe Frank could go with us and dress up as Fun Ghoul and we could tell Gerard to go as Party Poison."

"I doubt he'll come," I replied. "You know how he is, Mikes."

"Touché." He shrugged.

"It's in October, maybe we could take Frank with us as our early birthday gift for him." Ray said, glancing between me and Mikey.