Chapter 5

Wow guys with over 70 reads this story has passed my expectations for it 😁 I love that so early in the story so many people are noticing it! Hope you all enjoy it so far and let me know if you have any favorite books or authors! 

Lily woke up to an empty bed, her heart racing and sweat covering her body as she tried to stand up. Only to fall back down as she groaned in pain. Her whole lower region and stomach was aching from Sydney being inside her.

Panic set in as she didn't hear him near the hut and tears escaped her eyes.

He had left her alone, defenseless. If the black cat came back now she would have no weapon to protect herself with.  But oddly she wasn't afraid for herself, she wanted to know id Sydney was okay!

Where was he! He didn't know this jungle as good as he thought and could walk into possible danger at anytime!

Her heart started to ache as she thought of her only companion being gone or worse...dead.

Crying out she tried to sit up again. But no avail did the burning pain allow her to move.

Breathing heavily she pulled up her upper body and looked under the pelt. She was red and raw down there. Swollen and itching.

She laid back down resting her hand on her head as she thought back to what she and Sydney had done. It felt so good to have him so close to her. To have him pressed up against her like he was earlier the morning.

The sky had still not cleared and a dark and heavy cloud hanged over the island. The air was fresh and smelled like rain along with the ocean.

A blush came to her cheeks as she thought about the funny feeling she had towards Sydney, the feeling of wanting to be near him all the time. To have him have his way with her like he did this morning. To pleasure him as he did her.

The feeling that she needed to be with him.

She was deeply in love with him without her realizing it as she touched her still swollen lips and smiled as she remembered how he kissed her.

With so much passion.

Her thoughts was interrupted when crunching  noises sounded near the hut as she was on high alert now. Quickly pulling the pelt over her head she peeked through a small gap as the noises came closer.

"Lily you awake?" The deep velvety voice of Sydney came and she let out a breath as she threw the pelt of her. There leaning against the entrance stood Sydney in all his naked glory, dripping wet as he gave her a smirk.

"Afternoon" she greeted with a blush as she once again tried to sit up but failed miserably again. "Here let me help you" he said coming to her and carefully picking her up.

"Lets get you cleaned" he said kissing her forehead as he walked her down to the beach, entering the cold water as she squealed.

After a few minutes she relaxed as the coldness of the water soothed her aching core.

Sydney watched as Lily relaxed in his arms, placing her so that she was straddling him and wrapped her legs around his waist. His member touching her bum as she rested her head on his shoulder.

In a months time his SOS signal didn't work so he had to go though more drastic measures. On one of the mountains he had started building a huge SOS sign out of the white rocks he had discovered. Sadly he had to do it on the other side of the island so that Lily couldn't see it, but leaving a trail of his clothing on sticks towards a opening near the clean water waterfall where he will everyday go and see if someone might have seen it.

His feelings towards Lily had grown immensely and he could say that a small part of his loved being with her here alone. Where he could have her all to himself.

But his desire to get back to civilization was bigger then his desire to have Lily in his bed every night. Or so he thought.

After they have spent quite the time just soaking in the ocean Lily made the first move of kissing him. He was surprised at first but quickly caught on as he forced his tongue into her mouth.

He knew she was sore from earlier that day so he took it slow and sticked to kissing. The sun was setting as he pulled Lily to the beach where he grabbed their clothes and rushed her to the house.

He laid her down and got on top of her, he legs opening automatically as he rested himself between her legs. Kissing her roughly he fondled her breasts with one hand as the other held him up so that he wont crush her.

His member springing to life between her legs as she let out a breathy moan. Her small hands traveling down his bare chest and grabbing a hold of him. He was shocked by her boldness but started thrusting his hips as her small hand squeezed  his large member. Her hand bot even going fully round him.

"God Lily" he moaned as she started moving her hand up and down faster making him come close to his climax.

"Wait, get on your knees" he instructed as he quickly stood up, she did  as told and he pressed his head against her lips. He was pretty sure that his còck was bigger then her mouth and wouldn't be to easy for her to take it all in.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and he popped his head in. Gagging she started sucking him, placing his big hands behind her head he started thrusting into her mouth. The sounds of her choking and slurping spurring him on as he reached his climax.

Lily tried to swallow the big load he had released inside her mouth but failed to as some of his sperm spilled out her mouth. She breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breath after having him inside her mouth.

Sydney also panted as he looked down at Lily, her eyes sparkled and an emotion was clear in her eyes, but he could not tell what it was as he laid back down on the bed. Lily immediately cuddling up against him as he held her tight to him.

"That was amazing" he said finally as he rubbed soothing circles on her lower back.

"Mmm. I wanna show you something tomorrow" she said and he tensed. He wanted to finish the SOS sign tomorrow and she was supposed to be to sore.

"Okay" he said looking down at her as her eyes fluttered close. Satisfaction written on her face.

A warm and fuzzy feeling washed over him as he smiled at her happiness.

It wont hurt to spend one more day fully with her. He would have to plan an excuse of where he was and why she wasn't along. But he would worry about that tomorrow.