Chapter 6

I do apologize for the late update but I guess I will have to get use to writing in the little spare time I have. Last year of school is no joke and I am already overwhelmed with work and studying for upcoming tests and exams that is in less then three months(It might seem like a long time but the amount of work we do is unbelievable) So please be patient that this story will start to get more interesting even if it is over an extended period of time.

Also I don't bite so please comment me your opinions  and tell me what you would like to have happen in this story between our lovely Lily and extremely sexy Sydney.

Sydney followed Lily through the dense jungle to where ever the hell she was taking him. When they woke she seemed to have cold feet of taking him to her 'special' place on the island but with a bit if sweet talk and a lot of kissing she finally dragged him up a mountain. 

This part of the jungle seemed to be more thicker with vines and rocks. The air smelling of mold and water. For some reason he liked the smell, it brought him calmness.

"Alright. Be very quiet and try not to make to much noise" she said going through a thick lair of vines hanging in front of a cave opening. When he stepped in it was dark but Lily took his large hand in hers and pulled him behind her.

She loved this cave very much, especially the little family of black cats living on the rocky ledge. As he let her lead him he heard the faint sound of trickling water, his feet a little wet as he noticed that there cave floor was indeed covered with a thin layer of icy cold water.

As he focused on the wetness on the floor he didn't catch the glimpse of the incredible rocks that cost near a million dollars where he came from.

"So do you like it?" The soft voice broke his chain of thoughts as he looked up. His eyes spreading wide as he turned around looking up at the ceiling that was lit up with small dots of sun ray that broke through the holes on the cave.

"Oh. My. God" Sydney breathed. His eyes catching sight of sparkling diamonds on the ceiling and walls. There where thousands of the little sparkling jewels. Something sparked inside him. His greed for more money making him think of all the things he can do with this diamonds. Like open up a new shipping company and expanding across the world.

"Its beautiful right?" Lily asked as she ran her small hands against the walls.

Beautiful couldn't describe what Sydney was seeing. He saw Millions of dollars right in one cave.

He just nodded his head still mesmerized, Lily took his large hand in hers as she pulled him closer to a opening in the cave. He heard the little hisses and complaints of what sounded like lion cubs.

"The black cat made her home here. Each time she has cubs she raises them here. It keeps them from getting caught by the other predators on the island. And only she knows the way here. I followed her here one day when she brought back a dead carcass" Lily quickly explained as she peeked around the corner. She motioned for Sydney to look and as he did he was stunned.

There in the dense forest covered ledge played three little black cubs. They must have been a month or two old for they where pouncing and playing with each other like the hunters they would become.

"This is a special place for me because my mother and father always brought me here to come watch the cubs each year." Lily looked so at eased as Sydney watched her. Her blue eyes sparkling as she watched the cubs play. A pang in his heart made him look away from her. He knew that she would hate him once she found out he was planning on leaving the island. And now that she had shown him the treasure cave she would hate him even more for destroying this place to get each and every diamond.

He had thought about taking her with him but he knew her heart was here. She loved the island so much it would break her to leave it behind.

Unless...

Why didn't he thought of this sooner!?

The island has never been found! People don't know about this place.

He could build a storage here where he can keep his illegal business of selling drugs even more hidden! He can build Lily a better house here where he will spend his times with her when he comes here to check up on his business.

But then another problem came up when the cave vibrated with the growl of the black predator who,has hidden her cubs here.

Lily pushed Sydney up against the wall before splashing him with icy cold water, she kept to the wall as the mother panther came walking in dragging the body of a small deer like creature.

The cats would have to go also if he intended of stripping this cave clean of its riches.

🦀🐚

"Oh god! Sydney!" Lily panted as he thrusted into her deep from behind. His large body covering her small one as she was placed on all force. Her back pressed up against his chest as his arms rested next to hers. He breathed heavily as he spurted hot glops of sperm inside her fertile womb. Pregnancy not coming to mind to both of them.

When they returned from the cave Sydney was so happy and impressed with his plans that he would set into action that he rewarded Lily with a not so tender love making session.

Lily felt her stomach fill with warmness as she relaxed underneath Sydney's body. She felt full with his còck all the way inside her. It was a feeling she could come to love.

Like she did Sydney.

She had thought long and hard through the night of her feelings for him and she had come to a conclusion.

She indeed loved him.

She loved being with him, feeling him. Kissing him and having her embrace her. The tenderness they share of making love and the passion between them.

She had thought about making the hut a little more livable for her and Sydney. Getting a bigger bed and maybe a few more fur pelts for bedding.

Her mind was full of ideas to make them more comfortable for they would surely spend the rest of their lives together on the island.

Right?