(I) Chapter 2 - AKA The Middle Guy

(Rocio's POV)

*Flashback start*
(Camp Nou, Barcelona)

"YOU SAID WHAT!??" I shouted.

"Look, I'm sorry but the ceremony is already over...You missed it. Lucio is long gone now, he's not in the building anymore." One of the workers thoroughly explained to me.

"I can't believe I missed it..." I grabbed my face.

"Buuuut....you're welcome to come back on gameday." The worker said as he handed me a ticket to the game.

"Thank you...I'll be sure to make it next time." I said to the guy as I walked away.

*Flashback End*

---(Later on in Madrid, at a restaurant, sitting outdoors)

"Soo I missed my only chance to see him in person...What am I going to do now?..." I thought out loud as I sat at a table by myself, eating the small sandwich that I ordered.

"Ehhhhh....." I sighed, all of this chasing around was beginning to exhaust me...I did an hour long train ride from Barcelona to Madrid just to once again find nothing.

I took a moment to sip my coffee, more or less, I needed it...

...

Things however were getting pretty loud...I looked up and realized that a group of people had been forming around a reporter not too far from my table...I wonder what's going on...

Moving a bit closer, I got a better glance of the reporter and the guy being interviewed.

"...So Griezmann, what do you think of all the talk that's been going on? Lucio Ramos is a player who's kind of taken the world by storm don't you think?" The reporter said to the guy standing next to him.

So Griezmann, what do you think of all the talk that's been going on? Lucio Ramos is a player who's kind of taken the world by storm don't you think?" The reporter said to the guy standing next to him

"Definitely, he's been trained by a lot of great players in the past. Everyone, including myself, are expecting great things from him. Personally, I can't wait to play against him myself on the field." Griezmann replied.