(I) Chapter 3 - The Ace From The West

(Press Play on the music above)

*Flashback Start*

(Last Night, at the Dinner)
(Lucio's POV)

"I want to thank everyone for coming, whether it be friends, family, or friends of the family." I joked a bit, making everyone laugh a little.

"This is a congratulations dinner but...It's also a temporary farewell dinner." I said, a bit more seriously, which caused things to become more silent.

"The help everyone has given me has been more than helpful, I've become a much better player because of everyone in this room. But I need to take the extra step to fully realize my potential and with that said...I'll be moving to Barcelona for the rest of the season." I explained, which earned me a few surprising looks from nearly everyone at the table.

"As someone once told me, you always have the choice to do what you're supposed to do, or do what can." I looked at Sergio.

"...I feel as though I'm doing what I'm supposed to do...I've been with the Real Madrid squad for awhile, but right now some of my other friends need me and don't want to let them down, not when I have the chance to be useful." I then looked over to Neymar and Sergi.

Isco stood up.

"Hey no worries, a lot of us have been waiting for you to go pro since the first day we met you. In fact, you playing for Barcelona actually makes it that much more exciting." He said.

Nacho, Marcelo, Dani, Fabio, Morata, and Asensio all nodded.

"He's right, you don't have to feel bad about moving. Just come back with some awards." David (De Gea) said, resting a hand on my shoulder.

A smile slowing came on to my face.

"Thanks you guys." I said.

--- (Later on that night, midnight, in my room)

Sitting on the edge of my bed, with the TV on. I looked around my room, All my clothes were packed up along with the bare essentials...It was late, but I still couldn't sleep. The move to Barcelona has me thinking a lot...my only hope was that I was making the right choice.

*Knock, Knock*, The noise coming from the door.

"You can come in." I said, already knowing who it was.

"I see you're still awake." Sergio said as he walked inside the room and took a seat on the other side of my bed. He looked at the TV too once he realized I was watching it.

"Lucio Ramos is just some guy that came out of nowhere thinking that he can play football. He may think he knows football, but he doesn't. He'll always pale in comparison to Sergio Ramos, I guarantee you that." One of the guys said in a sport's debate.

"You shouldn't listen to debates, half the time they don't know what they're talking about." Sergio said as he turned off the TV.

"Yea..." I sighed a bit.

...

"You know...you don't have to---" Sergio started, but I stopped him by raising my hand a bit, he was about to try to convince me to stay.

"Please don't make this harder than it already is. I'm doing this for a reason." I said.

...

"...We had good moments though didn't we?" He asked

"Of course." I laughed.

"The 2020 Euro cup earlier this year." He mentioned.

"Spain won it too...Isco and Morata were being idiots the night before the final. They were riding the luggage carriers down the hallways." I laughed.