Four

Driving to April's house on the first official day of their summer vacation had Demi's stomach intertwined in knots. It made her so uncomfortable that she couldn't even sit properly and it felt like her entire body was aching. She had pulled over two times to throw up but nothing had come out. She was nauseous, but she felt like she wasn't gonna puke until those two words were coming out of her mouth: I'm pregnant.

No one plans to get pregnant in college, especially not in their senior year. Demi had finally declared herself as a double major in Biology and Psychology so she had a senior research paper to work on, but how could she even finish school while she was pregnant? How was she still gonna graduate while trying to take care of a newborn? And how would her boyfriend react?

Odell was the star athlete of the school. There was already talk of him getting drafted to the NFL. Scouts took him out for dinner after every game. He was riding high and he had so much potential, and she didn't want to ruin that. But she had already made the decision to keep the baby, with or without him, and if he left her, it would break her heart. She just didn't want to ruin his future, the way that hers was already ruined. But it took two to have a baby.

It wasn't like they didn't use condoms, but she was also on birth control so they weren't that worried. After his last football game, things had been a little crazy. They got super drunk on a boat, went to one of the rooms, and did things that Demi had only dreamed of. And now she was pregnant. Bye bye cheer scholarship.

"Demi, what are you doing here? We weren't expecting you until next week. Did you already finish cleaning out your dorm?" Heather questioned as she opened up the front door and let Demi in.

Her and Odell had grown up in similar situations. Odell's parents were divorced, but both of them were extremely wealthy. Odell lived well, and so did Demi until she decided that she didn't want to live the life that her parents had forced upon her and went her own way.

"No, I didn't, but I really need to talk to Odell. Is he here? He told me he would be..." Demi trailed off, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Being around Heather made her nervous. Heather just had this super power where she could always tell when something was going on, and Demi wasn't ready to tell her that she was pregnant yet. Her and Odell were grown, but they hadn't graduated college yet and they weren't married. And Demi knew how Heather felt about having children out of wedlock.

"His lazy ass is upstairs taking a nap. Are you staying for dinner? Well, you might as well stay for dinner. I'm gonna go set the table. Come on down in about twenty minutes," Heather said, patting her arm before going into the kitchen.

Demi took a deep breath before taking the walk of shame up the spiral staircase, passing the crystal chandelier that hung in the middle of the grand foyer. She counted to ten before walking down the hall to Odell's bedroom and knocking on the door. He didn't respond, so she slowly pushed it open and saw him laying on his stomach with his arm hanging off the side.

The last thing she wanted to do was wake him up but they seriously needed to talk. And if she held in her news for any longer she would probably throw up.

"O," she mumbled, sitting next to him and lightly patting his back. When Odell went to sleep, he basically went dead to the world. It was impossible to wake him up. The easiest way was to start sucking his dick, but she wasn't about to do that or she would definitely throw up.