Ten

For the first time in two years, the Giants beat out the Cowboys and made it to the Super Bowl. And it was huge. Odell and his teammates had been celebrating in the midst of all of their practices since it happened. Odell was on top of the world and Demi was so happy for him because she knew what it meant for him. If they won, he would definitely win MVP this year and that's all he had been wanting for a while. Even Demi could admit he had been working his ass off this year and if anyone deserved it, it was him.

The Super Bowl fell on the Sunday before Valentine's Day. Odell had been at practices that lasted through the night all week and it was now the night before the big game and she just wanted him to relax. He had come home all tensed up and had been focused on the playbook ever since. Kali was staying with Heather at her hotel, so they had the house to themselves. And Demi knew the perfect way to get him to relax.

For Christmas, he had gotten her several items from Victoria's Secret that she definitely hadn't opened in front of his family. Her favorite was a white number that she probably would've never picked out for herself. It was a lace bodysuit with a neckline that plunged between her boobs. She wore her silky red robe over it and put big curls in her hair. She didn't put on any makeup, instead letting her freckles shine. All she had on was red lipstick and a little bit of mascara. She took a deep breath then went down to Odell's mancave.

Of course he was concentrated on the playbook, and he would probably be annoyed with her for interrupting him, but he would get over it.

"Are you gonna come up to bed anytime soon? If you want to play well tomorrow, you need to be well rested," Demi said as she walked behind the couch. But he didn't even turn to look at her.

"Just give me another hour," Odell said as Demi smirked then walked around the couch. She took the book out of his hands and straddled his lap, tossing her hair over one of her shoulders as she smiled at him.

"I'm tired. I don't have another hour," Demi said. She felt Odell tense up underneath her and smiled at his reaction. Since their fight, they hadn't really been intimate with each other. They kissed and hugged and slept in each other's arms, but that was about it.

"Demi-" he was trying to be stern but a smile spread across his lips as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Odell...here's what's gonna happen. We're gonna go upstairs, you're gonna get undressed, then I'm gonna give you a nice massage," Demi instructed as Odell fingers slipped her robe off of her shoulders.

"Just a massage?"

"Maybe more if you relax. I just want you to play well tomorrow," Demi said as Odell smiled and nodded his head.

"Trust me, I'm relaxed now," he responded. Demi climbed off of him, offering him her hand. He stood up, took her hand, and they both went upstairs. Demi's intention was to give him a massage, but as soon as they made it to the room, Odell was all over her and she was the one getting pampered.

When Demi woke up the next morning, Odell was already gone. She knew she had to go get Kali and head to the stadium, but she just wanted to bash in the feeling of their afterglow. She squealed into her pillow before she finally got up and went to take a shower.

It took her an hour to get ready, dressing warm in a long sleeve shirt under Odell's jersey and her comfiest pair of leggings. She had Ugg boots on and put her puffy jacket on over her outfit before leaving to go to Heather's hotel. She got Kali dressed there in an outfit similar to hers, then they all headed to the stadium. They went to their skybox and Demi left Kali with Heather before going downstairs to see Odell.

"Baby, you're shaking," Demi said as she took his hands.

"I'm fine, Demi. I swear. It's just a big day," he breathed out, trying to calm his nerves. Demi palmed his cheeks in her hands, forcing him to look at her.