Chapter 4

Dinah POV

"Get in loser," Camila shouted from her jeep as she pulled away way from my driveway.

We agreed she would bring me to school so I wouldn't be late."Are we picking up girlfriend Lauren today," is said teasing Camila about her new girlfriend?

Camila furrowed her eyebrows nervously for a second," Yes we are picking Lauren up but Y/n is coming with us too please don't be mean he actually a really nice person Dinah and Y/n and I are friends".

I sighed and nodded and rubbed my hands together nervously and Camila notice and looked at me confused."If I tell you something will you promise to not to be mad at me Mila"?Camila nodded and I gulped and looked around to see if anybody was around us.

"Last year remember when Y/n and I dated on the low well during that time Y/n got me pregnant and I had a miscarriage and h-he was really mad -so that's why we h-hate each other," I said threw the tears and wiped them away.

Camila gave me a hug in a way to comfort me.We pulled into Lauren driveway I got in the back and went on my phone until I saw that Y/n opened the door and offered me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and started texting Santana about our plan on Sofia for trying to steal my man.I went to Instagram only to have somebody snatch my phone out of my hand.Y/n started to go through my Instagram but I grabbed my phone back and flicked him in his head and then flipped him off.

"Why are you being like this last night we were perfectly fine," Y/n whispered in my ear I groaned and shoved him back a little."Last night I was emotional so don't think anything," I said with a straight face looking right in his sexy hazel eyes.

He came closer and kissed me I hesitated for a couple seconds and then kissed back.His hands traveled to my waist and he held me close, my hands traveled to his neck as I pulled him close.

I quickly pulled away only to be met with Lauren and Camila in shock of what just happened.I pushed Y/n away from me and everything was awkward in the car.

A couple minutes later Lauren was the first one to speak."So what just happened We while never speak about it again right".I nodded and saw that we were in the schools parking lot so I grabbed the handle of the door and I felt somebody pull me back.

Lauren and Camila were out the car and it was just Y/n and I."Its pretty cold so take my sweater and I don't regret that kiss," and with that, he kissed me passionately and left out the car.

I put his sweater on and it smelled like him I got out the car and walked to the cheerleaders.I saw Sofia she was looking at Y/n sweater that I'm wearing I smirked and cleared my throat as I approached the group.

Santana smirked at me and nodded signaling the plan was going perfectly.I knew Y/n would fall right back into my hands and would kiss me I saw it last night in his eyes that he loves me still.I still love him too but he has to change maybe I'll be less harsh to people.

Y/n POV
I was going to express my emotions right now threw basketball.During the first couple periods of school, I couldn't get Dinah off my mind.I was sitting at the lunch table when Camila came and sat down at the table I think she permanently sits here now which I'm happy about.

"Hey guys and gals," she said happily, snaking her arm around Lauren's waist and gave her a subtle peck on her cheek.

"Are you guys dating?" Ariana asked smirking

"Yea We are dating," Camila replied while winking at Lauren.

Everyone then began smiling at how cute the two were together.When they first started seeing each other I didn't like Camila because she was Dinah best friend but Mila is a sweetheart so I'm not worried.

I got up and everyone looked at me confused on why I was leaving.Practice didn't start until fifteen minutes from now."I'm going to the gym to get ready for practice guys".Liam, Justin got up as well and we walked to the gym together.

When we reached the gym and entered the boy's locker rooms we immediately noticed the heat that had been trapped in the room, it had no windows at all.It was an extremely breezy day but inside the school it's was hot ass hell.I felt bands of sweat dripping down my face already.

I took my shirt off and put on my basketball shorts.I had my shirt in my hands and walked out the rooms.The cheer-leading team stopped and stared at me I smirked and laughed to myself.I went towards coach and saw that Dinah practicing her routine which caught my eye.She looked at me and blow a kiss then winked, she went back to practicing like nothing just happened.

I saw that the team were in a circle and didn't look too good yikes.

Oh guys, glad you could join us.I hope you are ready for the big news," began coach Curry. " I was just explaining to the team here about the relationship between the cheerleaders and you guys is appalling.Would you agree"?

"I suppose so, I spoke up for us.

"There's a tournament being held in Miami a week from now.We weren't going to attend due to busy schedules but the principal thinks this a great way for the cheerleaders and the team could bond," explained coach Curry.

I almost choked.In a week we were going to Miami to play basketball and football. It almost seemed surreal to me.

"There will be scouts at this tournament so try your best and if we win we get a 6 million dollar prize which goes towards the school, so seniors keep that in mind".

"I still don't see how this will help us bond with those demons," I said, smirking.

"You'll be sharing a room with one of those demons," the coach replied causing the team to groan,"I've informed the cheerleaders too, this is happening and now funny business is to happen".

I looked over to the cheerleaders, Dinah was shouting something at Sofia. Next thing I saw was Sofia making her way to the top of the pyramid and Dinah kneeling at the bottom smirking at me.I already knew what was about to happen I know Dinah and all her ways.

After a few seconds Dinah "fell" and the pyramid collapsed, causing Sofia to fall from a huge height.Sofia fall on her shoulder which was followed by a scream.

Coach Curry ran over and knelt beside the injured girl while I just kept shorting the basketball.Next thing I knew I was in the circle everyone in a gym that was circling coach and Sofia.

I marched over to Dinah and pulled her under the bleachers all the way in the back where no one could hear us.

"Why did you do that she can be seriously hurt" I whispered not really caring if she was hurt or not meaning I don't have to hang out with her today.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Papi, it was a harmless accident," Dinah replied innocently.

"I saw you smirk at me, I really don't care if she hurt or not but I'm just saying she could really hurt but if she is really hurt then you saved me from hanging out with her, why you hurt her because she likes me," I said just stating facts.

"Nobody is allowed to date you because they aren't allowed to you can sleep with them but nobody can date you because at the end of the day," Dinah got closer and whispered in my ear " your mine," with that she bit my earlobe and rubbed her hand up my crotch.