Chapter 6

❤️Evelyn's P.O.V❤️
<BEEP BEEP> I woke up by the alarm in my phone that I quickly turned off. Im so lazy, so a bath will fix this. I went in the restroom to take a bath after I brushed my teeth. I was debating on what outfit to wear. No girl here wears jeans, shorts and skirts. They wear dresses(yuck). I pick out some black high waisted ripped jeans, a red lace crop top, red heels, I put in my necklace(I ALWAYS WEAR IT), I put on red lipstick, also did my make-up and finally I put my hair in a pony tail. I am ready for school, I have to meet FGM before so I better get going.

I looked at my side and there was Audrey fast asleep. Should I wake her up?...or should I leave her? "AUDREY WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL SLEEPING BEAUTY!", I yelled and she quickly got out of bed with an angry/mad/surprised face. I was cracking up when she said,"This isn't funny Evelyn so just shut up already...sometimes I doubt we are related". "Same here how can I be related to a selfish and self-centered girl like you", I said walking towards the door and opening it. "EVEL-", Audrey started saying as I closed the door and walked off to find my bro.

I was walking when all of  a sudden someone grabs me and starts to pick me up and spin me. "Morning sis", Ben said ad he put me down then we hugged. "I was about to go look for you", I said laughing. "So how did it go yesterday with the Isle kids?", Ben asked. "It went pretty well all of them except for Jay went to the tour. Evie and Carlos are really sweet and nice. Mal seems tough but im getting to her", I said and he nodded. Should I tell him about the wand? I never keep anything from Ben, but I might have to. I bumped his side with my elbow.

"What was that for Evelyn?", said Ben trying not to look suspicious. "I know you like Mal and to be honest I think she is better than my sister", I said as I winked at him. He was blushing then said,"I can't just beak up with your sister I don't want to break her heart". Ben is really nice and considerate. "I knew you liked Mal", I said all happy and jumping up and down. "How about you and Carlos...huh?", he said and I gave him a 'don't even try to put us together'. He understands that look pretty well then said,"Im going yo help you out with him".

I was about to say something when Chad Charming came over and said,"You know Evelyn...you just have to ask and I will take you back. You are so pretty and smart Evelyn an-". I cut him off. "You will take ME back? Charming this is exactly why I broke-up with you", I said looking at Chad. "Chad Leave her ALONE she doesn't like you so just stop. You are my friend, so I want you to respect my sister and stay away from her!", Ben said trying not to get mad. Chad is like Ben's best friend and Ben knows Chad can be a jerk sometimes. "Whatever", Chad said as he walked off.

Chad always does that since we broke-up. He tries to make me 'want' him back, but I just get annoyed. I know he doesn't like me but he says 'im his'...boy he dreaming. When Ben sees him close to me he gets all 'brother' up on him. "Thanks Ben he is a jerk", I say and he nodded. "I know he is one of my best friends but I will not let him talk to you like that...he isn't going to hurt you EVER", he said and we hugged then walked to talk to FGM.

We arrived at her office and she smiled once she saw us,"Hey there dears, how are you this fine morning?". "We are really good FGM, what about you?", I said and Ben smiled. "Im fine dears and how were the Isle kids?...did you have a hard time with them?", FGM said in a worried tone. "FGM you have nothing to worry about they are pretty nice and didn't cause any trouble at all", I said at FGM and she looked relived. They were good except for the part where they wanted to steal HER wand.

"So FGM why did you want to talk to Evelyn?, Ben asked and I looked curiously at what FGM was going to say. "Well...", FGM said I think she wanted to talk to me privately. "Its ok FGM you know Ben is like a brother to me", I say and she nodded then I looked at Ben and he smiled. "Ok so Evelyn since you have been having 'issues' with your classmates I have decided to put to put you in a NEW class", FGM said and I remembered how I played pranks in Audrey and Chad and most of the people because I wasn't going to let them off after they bully me... it was fun actually, but they didn't see it that way.

FGM continued saying,"A class you will be having with the villain kids". "FGM what is this class about?", Ben asked curious. "Well is called 'Remedial Goodness 101' and I think Evelyn should go", FGM said. I don't know is she telling me im like them? Its not a bad thing I mean they are nicer than some people here in Auradon, but do people think of me like they think of them? That is MESSED-UP. "I don't think Evelyn should need to take that class she is GOOD already I don't think anyone can be nicer than her. Those people bother her FGM and she is ju-", Ben says trying to convince FGM not to put me in the class but I cut him off.

"Ben its ok", I say and he smiles and says, "See pure niceness". We giggle and then FGM said,"Thanks for understanding well see you in class". "Bye FGM", me and Ben said as we walked to get breakfast. "Thanks bro", I tell him and he smiled. "Anything for you sis", he said and kissed my forehead. We are walking into the cafeteria to get breakfast.

I grabbed waffles with blueberries and a glass of orange juice (since that is what I mostly like to eat for breakfast) and Ben grabbed the same thing. We both LOVE waffles. We sat down and then we saw the Isle kids entering the cafeteria and everyone gasped and tried to get away from them like they were contagious of something. Auradon is full of perfectly nice princesses and princes, but they can't be nice to 'villains'? "Hey", I said and waved at them.