Chapter 14

A/N:Hope you enjoy this chapter. And also thanks for reading and commenting😋.

❤️Evelyn's P.O.V❤️
Ben and Jay left and I am lucky to have a brother and a new best friend. "Carlos thanks again", I say looking at him. "No problem...I would do anything to protect you", he said. "Im really sweaty and so are you Mr.De Vil", I say and we both laugh. "You never look ugly anyways", he said blushing. "You always look cute", I say blushing too. "Evelyn can I ask you something?", he said rubbing the back of his head. Yes, yes, YES!! He is going to ask me out!! YES!! "YES!!", I say. "What?", he asks. I blush like crazy.

🐾Carlos P.O.V🐾
I am going to ask her out..."YES!!", she said. I got confused..."What?", I ask and she looks embarrassed. "You know what im going to ask, huh?", I say embarrassed. She finds EVERYTHING out so I bet she found this out. "Yes, but I want YOU to ask me so go ahead", Evelyn said blushing and excited. "Ok...Evelyn Rose Beauty...will you do me the honor to be my girlfriend?", I say nervously. "Of course Carlos Oscar De Vil!!", she said and she wraps her arms around my neck and I grab her waist and twirl her around then stop and kiss her.

"I love you Evelyn", I say. "I love you too", she said. "Carlos...", Evelyn said and looked down. "What is it?", I ask. "Do you feel sorry for me? I mean are you just asking me out...because you feel sorry that I don't have anyone?", Evelyn said slightly sad. I grabbed her hands and she looked up at me. "Evelyn I love you NOT because I feel sorry for you, but because you are smart, understanding, pretty, a great friend and more Evelyn. I should be asking you that question since I am a villain...like Chad said..", I say looking down.

"Carlos De Vil thanks and you are NOT a villain, but I just gave you that nickname for fun...you are special and I love  you because I see good in you, you are smart, cute, sweet, you always protect me, you listen to me and that Carlos is why I LOVE you my 'evil villain' ", she said and a tear escaped my eye and she wiped it off with her thumb. "Mother never showed me Love, so thanks Evelyn...Thanks for coming into my life", I say and we kissed passionately.

❤️Evelyn's P.O.V❤️
I love Carlos...he isn't evil. We pulled away and I blush and he is blushing too. We go sit in the bleachers. "Hey Evelyn you did a GREAT job...I couldn't stop looking at you because you are the pretties girl", he said and I peck his lips. "Thanks I love being a cheerleader...but Audrey hates me being in the team", I say looking down. "I saw her getting mad and you followed her...what happened", he asked. "She said I stole her spotlight and that she wishes I wasn't her...sister and that she...hates me", I say and a tear escaped my eye and he pulled me into a hug and he hold me tight.

"You are a great person and you NEVER cared what people say", he said. "I know, but she is my OWN sister...she hates me", I say. "Evelyn she is just jealous that they like you better than her and that she isn't getting ALL the attention", Carlos said. "Thanks Carlos and why would she be jealous over 1 thing when she has EVERYTHING", I say. "She doesn't have your great attitude and your smile, and your wonderful eyes", he said and then he kissed my forehead. "Thanks for making me feel better Carlos", I say. "Anything for my princess", he said as we pull away.

"Its going to be awkward sleeping with Audrey...maybe I can go to Mal and Evie's dorm", I say. "Yeah OR you could go with me", Carlos said pecking my lips which then I turned into a kiss and I smiled. "Ok im going to your dorm...but I have to get clothes from my room", I say rolling my eyes since I still have to go back to my dorm. "We will tell Mal or Evie to go", he said. "Ok", I say. We walk into the halls messing around and we go into the dorm and for our surprise Jay wasn't there. "Where is Jay?", I ask Carlos.

"Don't know I thought he was here and look his trophy is here", Carlos said as he points to the trophy on the shelf. "Ok well better get Evie or Mal", I said and he nods. "They will come in no time", he said and I look at him confused. "They always come at about this time", Carlos said and just then there Mal opened the door and Evie was right behind. "Hey Evelyn, what are you doing here?", Mal asked as she sat next to me in Carlos's bed. "I am going to stay here since the Audrey thing", I say looking down. "Ok well Audrey is blind if she don't see how good of a sister you are", Evie said as they both hugged me. "Hey don't hog her up", Carlos said.