Chapter 16

3rd P.O.V
The girls were worried, but Evie went to open the door to see...Ben. "Hello Evie is Mal here?", Ben asked nervously. He had a great date planned for them since he knew it was Mal's first date. "Yes she is ready bro", Evelyn said as she came to the door with Mal on her side. Ben looked at Mal and couldn't take her eyes off of her...she looked stunning.

"For the first time I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful", Ben said as he put out his arm which Mal took. "Have a good time", Evelyn said and her and Evie waved at Mal. Ben and Mal walked until there was a motorcycle. "Hope you like bikes", Ben said as he handed Mal a helmet and they hopped in the motorcycle.

*Back in the Dorm*

Evelyn was excited and Evie was too. "Hope Carlos comes soon...or do you think he doesn't want to have the date?!", Evelyn said worried. "Evelyn calm down you are excited and nervous", Evie said as she was trying to calm Evelyn down. "Ok ok ok", Evelyn said calming down. Usually Evelyn doesn't stress out and just goes with it, but she REALLY likes Carlos. There is a knock on the door and Evie goes and opens the door.

🐾Carlos P.O.V🐾
I want this night to be PERFECT. I got advice from Evie and found a place Ben told me about that he said was Evelyn's favorite place. I am dresses nicely because this is a special night:

 I am dresses nicely because this is a special night:

I go and knock on the door and Evie opens it. "Hello Carlos here for the Beauty?", Evie asked smiling and I nod. "Here she is Evelyn Beauty", Evie said doing jazz hands. Evelyn looks SO PRETY...BEAUTIFUL... STUNNING!! She is wearing my colors...she is perfect!! "Hello Carlos you look handsome", Evelyn said blushing.

"You look..I have no words I am stunned by yo Beauty", I say and she rolls her eyes then she giggles. "Only funny to the Devil", Evelyn said joking and I smile. "Ready to go?", I say as I put my arm out and Evelyn takes it. "Ready", she said excited. "Bye guys", Evie called as we left.

❤️Evelyn's P.O.V❤️
We walk and walk and I think I know where we are going. "We are almost there", Carlos said and I smiled. We arrive at my favorite place that only Ben and me know about...the rose garden:

the rose garden: