Description

Life of an omega wolf isn't pretty, in fact, it is worst than being a rogue.

Trapped in the dirtiest part of the pack, poor and full of hunger, some omegas feast on themselves when it's needed. By force or not.

Jane Bogador is an omega. A creature that isn't really different from others, she wants what all of them long for most of their lives. A mate.

A mate that will love you no matter what flaws you own, a mate that will provide you anything you need, even if it's not too much, he will make you stuffed and full of love.

She prays to the mood goddess every day, every second she can, to find her mate as soon as possible.

That prayer has been sent and answered. With one meeting, a deal has been made between the alpha and the unexpected visitor.

When the two meet, eyes snapped in recognition. Her mate. This is it. A journey shall rise.

🐶_🐶

PurpleCatCritters Thank you for giving character to my book cover 🥰❤️ My old one was so boring but you gave Jason Momoa justice, his beauty can finally be appreciated 😂💖 Check her out whenever you have the chance, guys!

I'm gonna start writing after my finals (starts on Thursday) but I can't wait for this story, I've planned a lot so far and I know more shit will come to my mind.

Idk if this is a cliche for some of you or nah *shrugs*

You just have to read and see for yourself 😆🖐

See ya in three weeks (I hope so)

P.S the description isn't very interesting, but I hope my story is🙏