#7 Reflection ✔

Jane's POV

I stepped back from the touch and glanced at him, his eyes were closed, jaw clinched and his stance was stiff, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

I was surprised to see a new level of hatred, his eyes were glaring at me with disgust and pure loath, I also noticed his fisted hands, as if he was stopping himself from harming me.

Why does he hate me so much?

I was brought back to reality when Hades passed me and exited the room, I thought about following him but stopped myself, I don't think he will like that.

"What should I do?" I asked him.

He paused but didn't look back, "Wait here until I call you for lunch." Then he walked away.

I closed the door and my eyes immediately caught the bed. Our bed.

I bit my lips and thought about how are we going to sleep in one bed if he hates me so much.

I have never slept on a bed before.

I stood in front of the king sized bed and felt excited, I crawled to the middle and laid on my back, I leaned my head against the soft pillow.

Am I in heaven?

I smiled softly and closed my eyes, absorbing the feeling of relaxation, I never thought that a bed would be this soft, it was nearly impossible, but who am I to say such thing, I am just an omega after all, I don't know a lot of things.

I opened my eyes, my mood died down a bit and sighed, staring at the white ceiling, my thoughts went to Hades. My mate.

I am so thankful that I have found him, I vowed to provide him all the love I have, since I don't really own a lot of things, I will hold on to him tightly, that he won't find a way to escape. Whether he hates me or not, he is stuck with me for the rest of his damn life.

I might get hurt by his rude words and actions, but nothing will make me want to give up on him. On us. I know that he will eventually succumb to the mate bond and will love me, it might be a long and hard journey, but I am willing to try.

I got up and fast walked towards a white door, once I flicked the switch, the lights brighten up the room only to reveal few things that weirded me out, but I knew the bathtub and the toilet. This is the bathroom.

It wasn't a big bathroom, but a beautiful one, I never knew that such room can be complimented.

I walked to the bathtub, stripped out of my clothes, and threw it on the floor, I stepped inside and opened the shower, I remember my grandmother used to talk to me about houses and rooms, she basically taught me what it was like to live outside the omega land, I have always dreamt that one day, I will leave the land and live my fairytale life with my mate.

I guess my dream came true.. well, close enough.

The warm water cascaded on my body, rubbing my dry flesh and wash away all the dirt, I grabbed a soup and rinsed my figure, after I was done, I took the only shampoo and cleaned my long white hair.

I remember how we used to shower from a small bathroom building meant for us, the pack built it out of humanity, but that was before the war, when it happened, they had to give a part of our land, unfortunately it had to be our bathroom.

I leaned closer to my parents as I watched an alpha pee, creating a line between us and the building that we use to clean ourself, marking the land as his, he growled at any wolf that step closer to him.