#36 Disappearance ✔

Jane's POV

It's been three days. Three days after our meeting with Lucas. He didn't inform us with anything, Evangeline said she didn't see him at the pack house, which made my heart clinch.

I glanced at Hades as he writes something on the paper. We were currently at his office, he said he wanted to stay with me- well, in the same room as he finish his work.

"Is there something you would like to say?" His voice got me jumping a little.

"Hmm, no. Why would you say that?" I asked confusedly.

"You have been staring at me for quite a while now. Just guessed you wanted to say something." He didn't remove his gaze from the paper.

I shook my head, "Nope." I bit my tongue. Shut up shut up shut up. I fisted my palms.

He finally glanced up, "Are you sure?" His eyes told me he knew something was bothering me. But I can't tell him.

I nodded, "I don't want to worry you, you already have tons of work on your shoulder, I don't want to add more."

He sat straight, his eyes snapped in confusion, "What? Jane come here." He demanded.

I gulped, standing up from the sofa, I walked towards him and stopped between his legs, he held my waist and made me sit on his lap, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

I shyly shrugged a shoulder, "Nothing, it's no biggie."

He covered his face in my neck, sniffing me softly, "What's on your mind mate?"

I smiled teasingly, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

He pulled back and bit my jaw.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Do not play with me, I'm serious." He scolded.

"And I'm Jane! Nice to meet you serious." I greeted sarcastically.

His glare sharpened, "Jane.."

"Hades.." I used the same warning tone.

He scoffed, "If you're not going to talk, then get off me." He pushed me off of his lap.

I gasped as I fell on my butt, "Well, that didn't hurt at all." I mumbled as I rubbed my ass.

I got up pouting, and marched outside of his office.

All too upset with his childish act, I thought of making him feel guilty for hurting my small planets.

I cannot fake cry.. but I can use the power of make up.

I ran to our room and locked myself in the bathroom, I pulled out the makeup kit, and took an eyeshadow pallet, only this time, I'm going to use it on my butt.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard Hades calling for me, he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

I finally got out and leaned against the doorframe, "You called?"

His eyes drank my naked body and immediately darkened, "Jane," He growled, "Why are you naked?"

I shrugged, "Is there something wrong?" I strode towards him slowly, "I'm just a simple she-wolf who feels immensely hot. So why not strip naked?"

His eyes stalked my movements like a prey, he didn't move, nor did he flinch when I was in front of him, I placed my hands on his chest.

"Agápi." I called in a deep, seductive voice, closing the distance between us.