#3 Mate! ✔

Omg omg omg omg omg! Look at the title like.. OMG!

Little important info:-

1- Packs were organized by numbers, and there's almost 500 packs all over the world, any wolves that would create a pack has to visit the elders (they're like the government).

Jane's= pack 8

Mystery man= 😉

And!!

2- Omegas aren't weak, they were titled that way for disrespecting their alpha on a high level, they place them in a deserted part (like a jail) and treat them badly by other wolves. They don't receive much respect, and their kids live by their parent's mistake.

Enjoy my pups😃😃😃

Jane's POV

I drew a happy face on the ground while hugging my knees to my chest with one hand, my mouth opened automatically while my tongue came out, licking the side of my lips, focusing on my masterpiece.

Just as I was making ears for my friend, a loud howl rang across the land, sending shivers down my spine. My eyes snapped up and saw few birds flying across the sky, towards the opposite direction from where the howl came.

I stood up and looked at my father, who was looking at his hands thoughtfully.

"Father." I called him.

He nodded in response, standing beside me, but stayed silent. We both started walking along with all the families, towards the deep forest. Towards our pack.

That howl hasn't been heard for a very long time, the last time I listened to it was the time when they announced the new alpha two years ago. And many years before that, a small war happened. A war that made our lives miserable.

Life as an omega wasn't that hard in the past, the pack used to provide us food and some clothes before a small war has taken place and the pack lost. They had to give out a part of their land and most of their food, they managed to live a comfortable life with what they had, but they left us with nothing.

When we reached the main part where all wolves gather for meetings, we settled in, sitting at the very end. Where omegas belong. A lot of the wolves sent us dirty looks, glares, even some of them hissed at us, but we ignored them.

Our alpha stood on a high deck, looking at all of us with a firm look, his red hair was in soft curls, yet his features didn't make him look nice. He was handsome, but also terrifying. He was the alpha's son, but he took his place once he turned 21, the age of an adult.

"I can assure you that no war is going to happen," was the first thing he said, we all breathed out in relief, "Pack 8 has just been given a gift from a visitor, the man came from a far away land just to hand us this gift. A generous act from a generous man." The wolves started to murmur among themselves.

"What an idiot." My father mumbled, I stifled a laugh.

"But he did want something in return. Do not worry, it is not much, nothing that will wreck our pack, or starve us to death, just a small request." He assured us.

This doesn't feel good. I do not feel good.

"He wanted to put our omegas for a test." He stated loudly.

A lot of them laughed at the information, some of them gasped in disbelief, I know right? Who would want an omega?

"He says he has a feeling that good will come out of it," he shrugged, "I did not mind, if he wanted omegas for his pack, it is fine by me."