Chapter 01: Zach the Great

I recommend to read The Ideal Mate first (advertising-hehe) because I won't introduce the characters anymore in detail, sort of like that. Maybe after editing the whole story (w/c maybe take months or years. xD since I haven't edited one of my books yet. I will do a major editing when time comes & I don't know when will be that 'time comes')

Nathan Saignes (Rain Clyde) ⇡⇡

CHAPTER 01
ZACH THE GREAT

R A I N

I was running when I heard the news that Jack, my best friend, was sent to the hospital because he was knocked out during sparring.

"Rain." I heard my sister called so I stopped running and turned to look at her.

"What?" I said in a hurry.

"Mom said to also call dad." She said and I only nodded in response. I turned around just when I didn't notice someone bumped at me making me took a step back and lose my balance. My ass landed on the ground making me hissed.

It was Zach the Great who bumped me and I knew he meant to really threw me to the ground. I didn't even notice him coming.

I knew he loathed me because he had a severe brother complex. Like I said, we were close friends with his twin brother, Jack, and he believed that I was the reason why Jack keeps his nose on his books. . . that I made him a nerd.

He's such a good twin brother, isn't he?

I glared at Zach who was still standing in front of me and he was wearing that annoyed face while looking down at me.

"What?" I crossed my eyebrows.

"Move. I can't pass if you're on the way." He said, squaring his shoulders and arms as I looked at the huge space for him to turn and walk around making me sneer.

He's such an asshole.

I stood, slapping the back of my pants with my hands to brush the dirt off and glared at him. We had a glaring contest and neither of us wanted to look away first. My eyes were starting to burn and water but at the same time looking at his turquoise blue eyes. He had a pair of beautiful eyes but it didn't reflect in his personality. So I am not moving.

"No." I said and looked away first. Zach narrowed his eyes and I was surprised when he pushed my chest making me step back.

I was about to punch him when I saw the expression on his face. Though anger was dominating, I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes so I stopped myself and just watched him passed me by.

I just sighed and shook my head.

**

I knocked at the door of Jack's room before I opened it. I saw alpha Kurt, the man named Eziel from our allied pack who kept on coming there, Jack's grandfather and grandmothers, and of course, Jack who was sitting at the bed, his back on the headboard.

They all turned their heads and looked at me and I bowed mine to alpha Kurt. My eyes landed on Zach's bed and remembered his sad and lonely expression but I shook it away in my mind.