Chapter Three-Come On

A/N

Squeeee!~ Kiunga is so cute! I just wanna have them married now XDD But unfortunately I can't rush this story, they'll amit their feelings to eachother soon.

Im listening to their theme song--Just A Kiss Goodnight by Lady Antebellum. I think it fits them, but there are probably better songs out there for these two cuties X3

So I know they're supposed to be best friends but whoever said best friends can't fall in love or something? Most people ship Kion and Jasiri and Kion and Fuli or blah blah, but I really can't imagine him with anyone other than Bunga tbh...

Anyway enough rambling--Back to ze story!!

~~~

The Guard had finished morning patrol, and were relaxing in the lair, all with the exception of Kion who sat outside looking up at the sky.

"Wow."

Kion jumped, and whipped his head around to see Kila padding up. His twin was smirking, her amber eyes sparkling mischievously.

"What?" Kion almost regretted asking.

"Just.." Kila smiled, glancing toward the lair and chuckling, "That."

Kion looked at her, not speaking.

"Don't get mad bro." Kila smiled. "We all know about your massive crush on Bunga."

And just like that Kion's face was red. "Shut it."

"Tell him." Kila giggled. "He obviously likes you."

Kion sighed. "I wish..."

"He does!" Kila insisted. "I see the way he looks at you. If you can't take my word for it, i'll get the Love Expert!"

Kion raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Come on." Kila leaped up and padded off, heading to Pride Rock.

"But--"

"COME ON."

Kion sighed, giving the lair one last glance before following reluctantly.