you won?

Tord looked at the television he was very board when edd told him he was "going be right back" but he lied. Tom walked in and saw tord "you board tord" "yeah". Tom sigh and walked up to tord and kisses him. They been dating ever since high school. "Wanna play a little video game since edd not coming " tom shrugged. Tord smirked and got up and pick him up.

"So wanna play...." "No sex tord" tord frown with blush "why" "because Matt is here" tord then sigh. "We could.  Super smash Bros" tord laughed "sure~" "but we have to do a bet." Tord raised an eyebrow "what kinda of bet you talking about" and tom smirk "you'll see" he said while turning on his boyfriend system.

Tord looked at the characters and choose Kirby while tom used Pikachu. "Ready to lose to your boyfriend thomas~" he said but tom rolled his eyes knowing he would win. Tom smiled and laughed at tord "I thought you could beat me but here I'm kicking your ass and you haven't beaten me up" tord growled "well maybe cuz I'm going easy on you" Tord then put tom out of the ring "hey!" Tom yelled and tord chuckle "I can't wait to see you loose" he said while looking at tom, then tom had the chance he only need one more hit and that's it...... And he won.

Tom jumped up and down and running around "I BEAT MY BOYFRIEND I MY BOYFRIEND I BEAT MY BOYFRIEND" he said million time which made tord pissed and little bit happy for tom. "So" tord said while getting up "you won... Now what's the catch... A drink" tom stop and turned with a smile that was an.... Very evil one. He then walked up to tord.

He walked while tord back up. Now tord was corner, he blushed wildly. Tom smirk then got close to his ears "ready my little slave~" he whispered.

Alright so I made this two days ago and this just the opening and eddsworld x reader is coming after this so yeah!