Like it~

The sun raised as tord woke up. He yawed loudly and rubbed his eyes and then ran downstairs to get breakfast. "Moring tord!" Edd said and tord waved he sat next to tom. "Are you guys going anywhere today" tord questions. "You mean all three of u-" he was interrupted by tord shaking his head " no matt and you" edd shrug "I guess not" tord looked at tom. Tom smiled "so your not~" tom asked edd and matt "yeah I guess where not" "alright that's good~"

Tord pov

I sigh sadly knowing I would be embarrasses by tom. We got our breakfast and I started to eat my bacon slowly. I felt skin on me and ignore it but something was up. I look at tom and smiled evilly "what are you doing" I said trying to mouth it out "go see my slave" he mouth me back.

I looked under and red was in my faces. He was jerking me off. I looked down trying not to make a sound "hey tord I need to ask you something" edd said and I turn to him "what happened yesterday day.... Heard so much yelling" I'm pretty bad keeping a single moan out so I shrug. "Ya what happened tord~ tell us" tom said while moving a little bit faster. "U-uh mu-must of b-be-been t- the g-g-games w-were play..... Playing" I put my hand over my mouth and moan softly. "Ugh ok..... Oh yeah matt I need your help" "uh.... Ok" then they left.

Once they left I started moaning "f-fuck y-you t-tom~" I said then I moan a little bit louder. He smiled "but you like it don't you~" he said "but.... Fuck~.... A-ah~" he stopped and he showed me his fingers. "Surprised you cum that fast~" he said while playing with my cum. I looked another blushing "aww little tord your so cute when your embarrasses~.... Alright let's go to my room" he said and I nod.

Tom pov

Tord open the door and sigh while me. Well I was in the closet "ok what's going on" he said "nothing.... Found it... Tord babe I think you'll like this~" i tossed it to him and he gasped "ugh tom.... I'm not going wear this" "well you have to now go change, or unless you want me to watch you change~" tord smirk "I'll change here~".

I smiled and looked at him "you look beautiful love~" I said while touching his waist he looked away with blush I chuckle "don't worry my little slave you'll be fine" he smile "I guess t-" "call me daddy~".

"Alright I'm going be down stairs so my little slave you gotta give me my drink slave~" I kissed him and walked out.

Tord pov

I looked down while to- I mean daddy left how the hell was I not supposed be seen by edd and matt. I sigh and looked side to side if they were upstairs NOPE, quickly I ran downstairs where daddy was sitting on the coach. I grabbed his drink and walked out of the kitchen. "Ahh~ there my little slave~" I blushed "here..... D-daddy" he smiled.

I looked at the tv and then looked at tom... He was drunk "h-hey s-slave c-come s-sit w-with d-daddy"

Hope you like!