you'll love it~

Tord pov
I blushed and my nose started to bleed. He moved back seeing my blood and blush together he chuckled,  " so just one day I'll be your slave" tom smirked again " for the whole week tord~" I gasped "you can't be serious tom I have work for me the next week" he laugh "then figure something out..... Red leader~" he said while leaving my room. Fuck he's to hot to say no to, I layed down and thought for a brief second.

Then my Brian spin, so quickly grabbed my phone and called two of men to become "second boss" for the whole week. "Paul.... Patrky" quickly I heard yelling which frightened me "yeah hello" patrky answer "unmmmm what happing" " oh just that we almost burn something" he responded and I sigh. I told them what they had to do for the week and they just told me OK "I'm counting on both of you.... And please don't burn the base down" I joked.

Tom pov

I smiled brightly when I found clothes for tord "he's going to love these" I thought. It was a maid dress that had long socks. I was thinking of tord in it and imaged him doing anything for me "can't wait for tomorrow~" then I got up.

Tord came running towards me with a smile and quickly hug me then let go "uhh what are you doing" I asked and he looked up at me with a big smile "isn't it obvious~ " he said while getting my string " I'm beginning your slave~" quickly when I heard that my face went red and my dick was going up. Tord smiled and looked down " having a boner already tom~" I shook my head hard " s-shut u-up save it for tomorrow~..." I said, quickly got the chance to kiss him so I did kissed his lips, he kissed back. Our tongue were playing, his hands were on my waist while my hands were his neck. "Well can't wait until tomorrow tom~" he said which made me smile " you'll love it tord~"