a little punshiment ~

Tord POV

I looked side to side. I sigh in relief.  Tom left. I went to tom room and sat down then close my eyes and in heal the air.

When I woke up a little a tried still, but my stomach growled like an tiger or something. I went downstairs and saw tom laying on the coach while watching "south park". " your finally awake my little slave~". I nod and sat with him. "I was going to wake you up earlier since I was horny for you, but you looked darn cute~". He got up and put his arm around me. I blushed. " could... We fuck later daddy I'm starving to death " "oh really ~" he said with a smirk.

"Alright ~" he push away and looked at the tv show. Quickly I made my food and ate up so I could fuck "daddy" soon.

Tom pov

I sigh and looked at the television. I was board. Waiting for tord. I wanted so badly. "Fuck it he can eat my dick" I said under my breath with a grin. Got up and went to the kitchen, and seeing tord who was washing the dishes. I licked my lips and walk slowly. He didn't even notice me, so quickly I smacked his ass. He yelped and I smirk.

He looked at me "d-daddy... What are... d-daddy ~!" He said while I smacked him. Once I stopped I looked at him. His head was on the sink. "Want more from your daddy ~" I asked. He nodded slightly, I quickly smirk and dragged him to my room
this is going be fun~ I though while I had a boner.

Third pov

Tom put tord on the bed "get out of those clothes now" he demanded. Tord took off his clothes slowly, tom smiled "that's it do it for your daddy~" tord heard. Once that was over tom got on the bed and chuckled. He kissed tord harshly. His touge was going everywhere in tord mouth. Tord moan a little since tom was a better kisser. Tord then felt tom hands touching his body very slowly. "Daddy  stop~!" Tord yelled, but tom smirk. He stop the kiss and started touching his thigh softly. "You don't tell me when to stop~ I'm your master and your m-" he was slapped by tord.

"I- I'm... S-sorry" tord said while tears coming down. Tom rubbed his check and growled "you DAM CUNT" tom yelled. tord flinch. He never made tom that angry before. Tom then clawed his finger nails into tord leg. He yelped. Tom then grabbed him and put tord body on the ground. "Well~ you need a little punishment from me huh?~" he said, then he spank tord. "Ahh~ i- I'm sorry... Please forgive me daddy~!" Tom laughed "you hit me!" He then spank him once again but harder. He keep on spanking him until he was black and blue. Once he hit him tord tears were on the ground and red was over his face. Tom smirk "where not done yet~".

He put tord on the bed " now I want you on your knees and beg for me my little slave~ unless you want more pain~" tord nodded quickly. "Please fuck me I've been terrible to my master. I need pain. I want a punishment!". Tom smirk and clapped his hands " great job my slave~". Tom quickly put two fingers in tord ass. Tord moaned and hold on tight to the sheets. Tom went a little bit faster "you like this don't you~" "no I don't like it at all" tord lied.
"Are you sure, your having a boner and your moaning for me. You sure don't like huh heh alright~"  tom then put his third finger.

Tord couldn't take it anymore. He felt dizzy. Why. Why!. Tord looked at tom with fear. Tom only chuckled. Tord looked away and moan a little bit. He wished he never slapped his master.

Alright here you go hope you like :D