shorts

Tord pov

I woke up and I felt like I had a headache. I scratch a little and turn my body around "Tuesday..... This is going be a long week....... Great" I thought. I mean I did like tom like this, but a whole WEEK COME ON. I went downstairs to see matt and tom talking while edd was watching tv. I went to the kitchen and tom looked at me with a grin.

"hey tord!" He said innocent but still had that grin. "Hello" I said then I yawed. Matt turn back to tom "oh yeah tom I need you to come with me!" He said happily. Tom raised an eyebrow "what is it.... I have stuff to do" "well you have to get me some stuff" tom groan very quietly "fine fine I'll come just hold on" he turn his back to me with a smirk of evil "I have to do something~".

He grabbed me and we both went up to his room.he locked it up. "Well I going get free time with you my devil~" he walked up to me. I looked at him with red all over my face. He chuckled with gladness. He went up to me.face to face. He kissed me I was still blushing he was just to cute to get mad at. His and my touges played with each other. I moaned through the kiss and then he stopped.

He took off his clothes and I took off my pants only "take off everything~" he demanded. I nod and took off everything. I looked away while he was looking at my dick "d-don't look...." I said but he chuckled and put my cock in his mouth. I moaned loudly but I cover my mouth quickly. He looked at me and went faster and faster and even chocked. I try not to moan loudly since edd and matt are here. He stopped and chuckle "I really Wanna hear your beautiful moan lollipop~ heh~" I blushed and my lips were shaking a little I nodded and tom smiled. Tom smacked my ass hardly I shiver a little. He quickly put his dick inside me and I hold the sheet  tightly "f-mhh~ t- tom t-tom~" " that right say my name" he said while going faster. I shut my eyes tight. I bite my lips hard "t- tom please.....FUCK TOM YOU FEEL SO GO-" I was shut by tom who shoved his finger in my mouth and there were so much Silva. He was still fucking me "don't need to shout my little devil~" I felt his fingers going down my throat. I cried in pleasure.

He laughed and took out his finger slowly "you must really like this huh~"  I nod slowly while still moaning. "Tom I feel like-fuck~" I felt my warm cum coming out. He chuckled and slowly fuck me. "HEY TOM WHERE ARE YOU" both me and tom eyes opened and we look at each other and laughed. We got dressed and I sigh he looked at me "what's wrong tord?"  He asked "o-oh it's nothing.... Just thinking...." Tom shrug and kissed me "I love you my little slave, next time call me daddy or master~" he then walked away.

Alright done with this good shit now my next story oh yeah sorry for the wait and thank you for reading this,

That will be a future chapter

Have a great day :)