Merry almost Christmas!

December 17 2014, Wednesday
09:23 AM.

The Holidays have arrived to Hiddenville so fast that some people hasn't realized it yet. Most people spend the whole year waiting for this season, just like the joyful Phoebe Thunderman, who right now is very concentrated with the Christmas decoration of the house. Christmas was always her favorite holiday, because she loves spending time with her family, watching all those specials on T.V., using her favorite winter clothes, and sometimes, eating some of those delicious meals that can only be tasted on these days.

Nobody knew it yet, but this year Phoebe has prepared something new for her family.

However, for Max Thunderman things were a little bit different. For him, Christmas was one of the most annoying holidays. Every year, he had to tolerate the carols, the red-green decorations, spending time with the family, the hugs, etc. Being a future villain, he simply felt he didn't fit with the celebrations, so every year he tried to ruin Christmas for his family. But somehow, all of his evil plans would be ruined, and at the end of the day, all the family would end up having a merry Christmas.

From all of them, Phoebe was always the most excited, and being in the living room decorating the Christmas tree, she couldn't do anything but smile every time she made a break to admire how beautiful it was getting. She put some other things around the living room, like a ornament wreath and some vases full with ornaments too, but without a doubt, the tree was the most important thing to do, and she had to dedicate the necessary time. That big and marvelous pine has remained in that spot since last day, after Hank flew to Metroburg to get it from one of the leafiest forests of the city, since that kind of vegetation doesn't really abound in Hiddenville.

"Yep, I need to put some ornaments over here." A concentrated Phoebe whispers, as she sees the tree very carefully.

07:35 AM.

The young hero programmed the wake up alarm of her MePhone M2 at 7:00 AM, and after she got up, she ran to her bathroom to doll herself. She was on vacations and it wasn't necessary to use make up or dress as a model, so she decided to use a simple outfit with different purple tones, and she tied her hair with a braid. When she went to the living room, Hank and Barb were in the kitchen, getting ready to go out shopping. All of her siblings were still sleeping for sure.

"Good morning!" A joyful Phoebe says as she walks down the stairs.

"Hi! Good morning!" Barb answers, and then she takes her purse from the table.

"Oh, you're leaving?" She curiously asks.

"Yeah, we're going to Cost Club, we have to buy some stuff for the dinner. You need some help with the tree?" Hank replies, without being able to stop eating cookies from a jar.

"Nah I'm fine, I'll take care of the decorations, and the house. But... drive safely." Phoebe says.

Once her parents closed the main door of the house, Phoebe walked up to the attic to find all the Christmas stuff, but she decided to leave the exterior to them. Not because she couldn't do it by herself, because with her telekinesis it was easy as pie, she just liked to share those moments with her family. Besides, using her powers to do all the decorations faster, would take all the fun away, it wouldn't' be the same.

But right now, after she had all she needed in the living room, she got down to work. From the black bags she found in the attic, she took out the lights in order to cover the tree with them, but not before untangle them, which took her some time.

09:40 AM.

Red, blue, pink, purple, silver, with all those colorful ornaments and candy bars, the tree was definitely reflecting the Christmas spirit. A couple hours have passed since she started covering it with all those lights, but she took a lot of time placing all the other stuff, and since she is a very attentive person, she wanted everything look perfect.