Theme: The Future

"There! All done!" Akane smiled, stepping back to admire her work. She had just finished arranging her new kitchen and had finally finished after what seemed like hours of work. "I finished to kitchen, honey!" She called to her wife.

Suddenly, Nao came running in and smiled. "Great job, princess." Nao hugged Akane from behind and kissed her lover's neck. "So I guess we are all unpacked."

Akane smiled, feeling the accomplishment rush through her body. Her and Nao had just moved into a nice house, much nicer then their old, rented one. "Yeah.." The two girls continued to stand in the kitchen doorway for a couple of minutes.

"I didn't think we would of made it this far..it only seems like yesterday we were chasing after each other's hearts.." Nao sighed at the memories.

"Well if you didn't ask me out, we wouldn't be standing here!" Akane pointed out.

---
Nao grabbed Akane by the hand and looked her straight in the eye. "Will you go out with me, Akane?"

Akane blushed. "What did you just say?" She looked at her best-friend who looked like she was about to cry but still had a smile on her face.

"Will you go out w-with me?" Nao repeated.

Akane was shocked. After years of dreaming of this moment, it was finally happening. She blushed and wiped a tear away from Nao's eye.

"Yes."
---

"Well you were the one that had a crush on me in the first place." Nao chuckled.

"I-I said not to mention that ever again!" Akane hid her red face.

---
"Um.. I would...I mean...food is great....I mean English....oh no, damn it, I mean volleyball...Oh sorry, actually-"

"I just asked if you were free this arvo." Nao said, giving her new friend a weird look.

"No...yes.....hehe...yeah I am.....hottie."
---

Nao picked Akane up and took her over to the couch. "I'm sorry." She smiled.

Akane sat in Nao's lap and snuggled into her chest. There was a moment of silence. "Remember that time when you gave me a Christmas present on Easter?"

---
"Here's your present, Akane~" Nao said in a sing-song voice.

"Score!" Akane yelled. "Present at Easter!"

"No no no. This is a Christmas present!" Nao smiled, booping Akane's nose.

Akane looked confused. "It's Easter."

"Oh crap.."
---

Nao blushed and rolled her eyes. "Not my fault it was THAT cold in spring!"

"But it was April." Akane said, lightly kissing Nao's cheek.

"It's not as bad as the time you wanted to 'do it' with me in front of our friends."

---
"Akane!? What are you doing!?" Nao was surprised to feel soft lips all over her body.

"Lets do it.." Akane moaned, grabbing Nao's shirt by the collar and pulling her in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Girls..." Reika coughed. Although Akane heard Reika, she continued to kiss Nao.

"A-Akane..." Nao moaned. "N-not right n-now.."

Akane had unbuttoned her lovers shirt and was ready to really get into this.

"OMG SHIPS ARE HAPPENING!!" Akane looked over her shoulder to see Yayoi fangirling over the scene happening before her. Typical Yayoi. Reika had fainted. Miyuki had rushed in.

"Where are the ships, Yayoi-chan!?" Miyuki squealed.

"Well excuse me, but I'm trying to seduce my girlfriend here." Akane said, an unimpressed look on her face.

Yayoi pointed at Nao. "She's scared out of her mind, by the looks of it."

Akane looked at Nao and soon realised she had made a huge mistake.
---

"WELL...it's not MY fault you looked to hot." Akane scoffed.

Nao smiled. "I would of let you keep going if the others weren't there."

Akane blushed. "Well...at least it wasn't that day in 9th grade.."

----
"HELP AKANE!! I GOT MY PERIOD!!!" Nao yelled.

"I don't think the whole school needs to hear that." Akane whispered.

Nao soon realised she had gotten the whole of 9th grade's attention.
---

Nao poked her tongue out. "Well enough with the embarrassing stuff...what about the time you discovered I was very cuddly in the morning."

---
Akane yawned. Her new girlfriend had just spent the night at her house and they spent the whole night talking. Akane was sure Nao was still asleep...until the felt a warm body press against hers, strong arms wrap around her body and light kisses and nudges at the back of her neck. She quite enjoyed the feeling of someone pressed against her own body. She just assumed this was Nao's way of saying 'good morning'.

"Morning, sunshine!" Akane said, expecting an answer. She did get an answer, and a very sleepy one at that.

"I want a cuddle.." Akane could make out that sentence from a quiet whisper.
---

Akane smiled. "That's something I'll always remember...after all you do that to me almost every morning!"

Nao smiled. She really did love her Akane. She caressed her cheek and sighed. "You are so beautiful."

"So are you..." Akane leaned her head on Nao's hand.

"I love you...idiot."