A soft heart

It was a lovely day in Kibougahana, a town in which the Heartcatch Precure lived in. Hoshizora Miyuki and her friends had decided to go see them because they are friends. When they got to Kaoruko's Botanic Garden, Tsbomi and Miyuki ran off, Yayoi and Erika decided to go to Erika's clothes shop and Itsuki, Yuri and Reika went off to practice some traditional Japanese sport. Akane and Nao were left with Coupe, a fairy the size of a building, and he was as soft as the softest material.

"Akane~! Come feel how soft~" Nao giggled and dragged her girlfriend to the big fairy.
"Jeez I can walk ya know!" Akane said angrily, even though she was trying to hide a smile. They both loved plushies and everything cute, surprisingly. Nao placed her hand on Coupe and stoked it.
"So soft..."'
Akane hugged him. "I could get used to this~" Nao smiled and did the same. It really was the softest thing both of them have ever touched, and because of that, the girls were attached straight away.

"Akane~?" Nao asked, looking away blushing. "D-do you think Tsbomi-San would let us come here often?"
"Of course!" Akane said. "We are friends, right?"
Nao nodded and rested her head on Coupes tummy. "So cute~"

Akane suddenly became worried. "Nao...??"
"Mm? Akane?" Nao smiled and reached out to grab Akane's hand.
"How will we get back home?? We are attached to this thing and I don't wanna leave it!" Akane said, letting Nao hold her hand.
Nao gasped. "Oh no! This is a problem..."
"WE ARE TRAPPED!!"

Suddenly, Yuri and Erika came out of nowhere, to witness one of the funniest things in their lives. Two tomboys worried that they won't be able to go home because Coupe has trapped them in his soft fur spell.

Yuri sighed. "And I thought you were weird, Erika-San...."