Reflection

Yay new book!
_____________________
Ahsoka reached into the force. She felt bad using it after she left the Jedi order, but it's always going to be apart of her, so why not use it?

The force showed her visions... Visions of her past. It showed her when she first met Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"A youngling?"

"Ahsoka, my name is Ahsoka Tano, master Yoda sent me."

Ahsoka smiled at the memory, that was one of the best days of the young Togrutas life. As a child, she never really expected to be chosen as the chosen ones Padawan.

Then the force showed her making her Padawan braid... She had to make it out of beads since Togrutas did not have hair. She watched her younger self form the beads to fit her horned head and not get in the way of her Lekku.

The force shifted again. This time it changed to a conversation she had with her good friend, clone captain Rex.

"So if I'm a Jedi, and your a captain, does that mean I technically outrank you?"

"In my book, experience outranks everything."

"Well then I better start getting some."

Ahsoka now had plenty of experience. Good and bad ones. The picture changed again to show when she had gotten taken for hunting, and her reunion with Anakin.

"When I was out there, all I had was your teachings, and thanks to that, I did survive, and I also helped lead others to safety." (Don't know if I got that completely right but o well)

"Thank you, master."

"Your welcome, my Padawan."

She watched the Little Togruta bow to the human male as the picture faded once more.

This time, it faded into when she left... Ahsoka frowned.

"They're asking you back Ahsoka..."

"I'm asking you back."

"I'm sorry master... But I'm not coming back..."

The young Togruta closed the mans hand around her Padawan braid. She started to walk out of the temple.

"Ahsoka wait! I need to talk to you."

She ignored his begs for a while but finally stopped when he caught up to her.

"Why... are you doing this?"

"The counsel didn't trust me, so how can I trust myself?"

"The Jedi order is your life, you can't just throw it away like this!"

"I know you believe in me, Anakin, but this is something I have to figure out on my own, without the counsel..."

"And without you."

"I understand. More than you realize... I understand wanting to walk away from the order."

"I know."

The Togruta walked down the stairs of the Jedi temple.

The vision faded, Ahsoka had tears forming in her eyes.

Right as a memory about her time on Raada started to form, Ahsoka ended the meditation. She'd had enough memories for today.

Ahsoka couldn't help but think more about the last one. What if she had stayed? Would all this of happened if she stayed? Would the empire exist? Would the Jedi still be dead?

...Would Anakin still be dead?

And why has she survived, when everyone else had died?

Ahsoka stopped her thoughts, because she already knew the answer to the last question, she had known it since order 66 first was put into action. The answer burned in her mind every day.

She survived, because she left.
________________________

Yay! So I hope you liked it!

And yes, there were some things from the Ahsoka novel in this, I'm about 3/4s of the way done with it and I love it so far so yea!!

Welp... Have a good rest of you day! Or night!