Ahsoka's Little Sister, Part 1

This takes place in between when she leaves the Jedi order, and the beginning of the Ahsoka novel. (Before Revenge of the Sith and order 66, so she has no need to hide yet)
______________________
Where did she even go now? Anakin was right. The Jedi order was her life, she was lost without it. At least she was free, though there is no such thing as freedom during the Clone Wars.

The battle between the separatist and the republic continued on, even without Ahsoka. There was no end to the violence in sight.

Ahsoka finally decided to go to her home planet, Shili. Maybe going to where she was born would help the lone Togruta find her way once more.

She got into her ship that she had rented and was on her way.

Hours later, she landed on Shili. Ahsoka stepped out of the ship and sniffed the air. It had been forever since she had even stepped foot on the planet. She hardly remembered it.

Ahsoka spotted a small Togrutan girl staring at her. Ahsoka Bent down and smiled.

"Hello little one." She cooed, the girl looked about age 12. The little girl jumped back in fright. It was a time of war, and the little girl knew what all children should, never trust a stranger who comes from space unless your told its ok. Ahsoka frowned and pulled a bar out of her bag that she was carrying.

She held the bar our to the little girl and the lil Togruta took it. The girl sniffed it nervously, then perked up because she was obviously starving. She took a bite and smiled.

"See I'm a friend!" Ahsoka smiled and the girl came up to her.

"Hi!" The girl exclaimed, "it's nice to meet you! I love your lekku! It reminds me of my moms..." She paused and her face saddened at the mention of her mother. Ahsoka felt bad, she knew what most likely happened. The older Togruta then masked her saddness.

"Nice to meet you too. And thank you." Ahsoka smiled, "I'm Ahsoka by the way."

"I'm Ashla! Ashla Tano!" The girl now known as Ashla confirmed. Ahsokas eyes widened.

"Ta- Tano?" Ahsoka asked in disbelief. Ashla raised her eye brow.

"Yeah... Why?" She asked strangely.

"My full names Ahsoka... Tano."
_______________________

This is most likely going to be a 3 or 4 part story.... Sorry this chapter was so short!

It will get interesting soon I promise😂 and the other chapters will most likely be longer.

Anyway... This was kinda just a set up chapter for what's to come.

You know how Ashla is Ahsokas undercover name? Well this is kinda gonna explain how she came up with it 😂

Have a nice rest of your day/ night!