Ahsoka's Little Sister Part 2

Sorry it's short 😬
________________________

       "Mama! Mama!" Ashla ran into a rundown looking house , dragging Ahsoka by her arm.

        "Yes darling", an older looking Togruta responded. Ahsoka examined her carefully. She was an older woman, with long white and blue Lekku, and very poor by the looks of it.

      The older woman's eyes met Ahsokas. "It can't be" she said in disbelief.

      "Hello, I am Ahsoka... Tano, former Jedi padawan. It's nice to meet you..."

       "My daughter" the older togruta jumped at Ahsoka and took her quickly into her arms. Ahsoka awkwardly hugged back.

       "Daughter?" The former Jedi questioned. Her mother, she guessed, just smiled and nodded.

       "I would know those eyes anywhere." Tears were forming in the elders eyes. "I gave you to the Jedi when you were so young... I thought we would never see you again."

      Ashla pipped up, "wait, so she's my sister!!?" The elder giggled, "yes darling"

      The young child quickly ran to Ahsoka and engulfed her in a happy hug. Ahsoka smiled.

"Maybe I do have a family outside of the Jedi order," She thought peacefully.

________________________
Finally updated after 50 million years, sorry bout that.

Did ya miss me?