suffer

JT POV.

This place is horrible... How can people live like this, eating poorly, harsh consequences. This is not the way humans live.

"You work for me now." I looked at him like 'wtf'

"What? No. I just don't see why people are even scared of you... You're just a guy with a baseball bat." I said trying not to sound like I was scared for my life, which I was.

"This guy with a base bat beat the living shit outta your friends." He said and smiled. "Remember?"

I started to think of what happened to Glenn and abraham... "Y-yea..." He bent down to my level.

"Im sure Rick wouldn't want that to happen to you..." He said in my ear and stood back up. He threw Lucile over his shoulder and, "you've got the job heheheh..." He walked away. I looked around and hurriedly walked away.

I walked around the corner and got slammed into a wall, a gun got put to my forehead. "Malarkey!?" I let out a sigh but kinda still froze up. He eased off some.

"You work for us now, right?" He put the gun to my nose.

"Y-es..." I gulped. His grip got tighter.

"I don't trust it." His nails were now in my neck. Blood started to trail down my neck.

"Y-you're cho-king me..." I started to lose my breath. He let me go and I slid down the wall.

"Don't try anything."

"Y'all are already together having a good time I see!" Negan walked around the corner. He chuckled, "You've already claimed her? *chuckles* you'll get hit in no time girly..."

We both looked at him... "You sick fuck." Negan looked irritated.

"What did I say about your language?"

"You.. Y- said... That you w- wo- uld"

"Shut. That. Shit. Down." Negan took the bat from on his shoulder.