one choice to make.

Malarkey POV.

"AAAAHHHH!" Jaterra kept moving around trying to get away. Carl lied on her legs while I tried to keep her arms down... What?! It's not my fault the girl was stronger than the first  time I met her.

"NO NOT A NEEDLE!" She pushed my arms up. Struggling with her left arm because her shoulder is injured. 

"Either you die or you let us get this wound fixed!" I yelled. Jaterra gave up.

"It obviously didn't go all the way through, but the bullet's pretty deep... And we have no numbing medicine or sleeping medicine. And oh yeah did I say my name was autumn?" Autumn looked at the ceiling thinking.

"NO, do you have some z-quil or somethin?!"  Jaterra yelled.

"No..." Autumn frowned. Jaterra groaned. "were gonna have to get this bullet out of you one way or another though... So just relax."

She used them... Thingys... that look like tweezers and went  in  for the bullet. I'm guessing that she got a grip on it, because jaterra was now screaming like someone burned all of the hot topic Stores down!

"HOE LEE FUCK ING SHIT!!"the bullet finally came out, now blood was coming from her arm even more we put alot of cloths on her arm to help the bleeding.

" SHE'S DYING!" Carl screeched.

"Noshe'snot!  She's passing out" my words jumbled up.

"I SEE THA LIGHT!!!!"  Jaterra yelled. "You know, you know I'm not alright this is where I draw the line, I tried to run, I tried to hide, but I'm so badly bleeding!!!!!"

"This girl singing some get scared; she's losing conscious!" Carl yelled.

"I get find these monsters read my mind! With ears to paralyze demise; tell me how can I contain, everything inside!" She starts to close her eyes.

"THOSE AREN'T EVEN THE SAME SONGS. OR THE SAME ARTISTS!" I yelled. "Yeah she's loosing conscious."

She stopped moving.

(WELP GUYS I HOPE U LIKED THAT SHORT STORY OF ONCE A SAVIOR ALWAYS A SAVIOR!!!! LIKE STAR COMMENT!)

I'm jk that's a lame way to end a story... Go on...