death

Jaterra's pov

"MALARKEY!" He fell to the ground. I crawled to him fast, ignoring the pain. "No..." He put his hand on my face.

"Don't cry... I'll always be with you."

"No..."

Negan swung the bat to hit me but malarkey, pushed me out of the way and took a hit.

"It- was... nice... being w-w-with you..." Malarkey smiled and closed his eyes.

"No... don't leave! don't LEAVE ME!"  I screamed to the top of my lungs. And grabbed the knife out of malarkey stomach. I stabbed  negan fifty millions times it felt like.  Negan collapsed to the ground.

"SHOO ME ALREADY!"  I grabbed someone's hand, put their finger on the trigger, then made them aim the gun at my head. "JUST SHOOT..."  I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out.

"If you won't do it... I'll just do it myself." I grabbed the gun out of Carl's holster. He grabbed my hand but I aimed the gun at him.

"Let me be!"  My face looked like it just got rained on. "Let me die..."

"Jaterra think this through..." Carl's voice spoke to me.. so it thought...

----------------------------------------------------
Inside of jaterra's  thoughts

"Question..." i saw malarkey  walk towards me. I looked at him suprised. "Would you die for me?"

"Yes." I walked a little closer. He stopped me in my tracks.

"That's too easy.... would you,   would you live for me?" He walked closer to me. "Hm?"

"Yes."

"Careful, do not say this oath thoughtlessly... desire becomes surrender, and surrender becomes  power..."

There was a short pause, "you want this?"

"I do."

"Say it... pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please..."

"Please."

He put the gun in my hands. "Then do it..."

I put the gun to my head.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Jaterra no!!!" Carl ran  but it was too late.

"The decision has been made." I pulled the trigger.

Carl's pov.

"NO!!!" Jaterra fell right beside malarkey.

Next thing you know my dad came from the crowd...  he came up and hugged me. I cried my eyes out.

*fades to another day*

*the saviors are free from negan*

"You alright carl..." Enid puts a hand on my back. I looked at her... I wanted to say no I'm not okay, but instead I just said, "I'm okay"

~ ??? Pov~

"You really would stick by my side huh?"

"Hecks yeah... didn't I tell you that?" Malarkey smiled.

"Yeah." We gave eachother a big ol hug.

"What about maddie?"

"Oh... shit... well at least we have eachother."

"So... would you have stayed a savior?"

"Duhh once a savior always a savior... just not negan savior.."

"Yeah your my savior."

"I love you."

"I love you too~"

         ♧♤♡◇the end◇♡♤♧