they wont get their satisfaction

Jaterra POV.

"NO LET ME GO! CAAAARLL MALAR--"

"you can make all of the noise you want... These walls are sound proof."

I kept screaming, kicking, punching, and squirming around.

"shut the hell up would cha? *sigh* don't say I didn't warn ya..."

Malarkey's pov

I walk down the hallway with Carl looking for jaterra. Suddenly I hear a soft faint 'caaarrl malar-'

"You heard that too right?" Carl asked.

"Yeah." We both looked at Negan's room.

Jt pov.

"I told ya itll shut ya up." He put a gun my mouth, only God knows where it's been. "You didn't think I was gonna keep it pg did ya?" In one swift motion my top was off.

"Mmmmmmmm mm mm nmmmm mnm! *cough/crying*"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my gun choking you to death."

*door bursts open.*

"You better jump out of that window to save me the trouble of killing you." Carl held up a gun.

"Shoot and I'll blow her pretty little face off."

Carl POV.

I lowered my gun, "let her go."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He cocked the gun. Jaterra started crying more. Negan sighed and pulled the gun out of her mouth. "Okay, I'm done for now..." He shot jaterra in the shoulder.

*jaterra screams*

Negan laughed, "was the joke that bad?" He walked out of the room. I aimed at him, "it's not worth it, there's more saviors than us." Malarkey said. We sped over to jaterra. Malarkey took off his shirt and wrapped it her shoulder... What a show-off... I have muscles and abs too you know.  Malarkey carefully picked jaterra up and headed for his room; a girl came from around the corner.

"Malarkey what happened?!" She said.

"Negan was being a perv, then he freakin shot her, ya think you could like, help us now?!"

"Yeah bring her in here."