|~kid kisses~|

You and Adrien are just kids

◽▪◻◽⬜◻◽▪◻◽⬜◻◽⬜

"Hi Adrien!" You exclaimed cheerfully

"Hi Y/N!" He said excitedly as you sit next to him.

"I made something for you!" Said Adrien as he pulls out a small beaded bracelet that has the first letter of your name on it.

"Wow, Thanks you so much Adrien!" you squeal as he puts it around your wrist.

You admire the sparkling piece of jewelry until you remember you didn't get him anything.

"Wait. Adrien I don't have anything for you!"  You say hysterically.

"It's alright Y/N! You beiny fwend is enough!" He says sweetly as he smiles.

That's when and idea popped in your head. "Adrien I actwally do have a pwesent for you!" You say happily.

He gives you a confused look and then you lean in and kiss his cheek. He blushes and the teacher instructs it's time to pack up and leave.

~~

You and Adrien were now walking home with your and his mother by your sides. Adrien still had pink cheeks from the cheek kiss you have him earlier today and his mother finally noticed just as she finished talking to your mother.

"Adrien, sweetheart, why are you cheeks pink? Are you hot dear?" Asked Mrs. Agreste.

You giggle at her question.

"Y/N kissed my cheek after I gave her the bracelet. You said she would love it! She did but I didn't know I would get a kiss right after!" He said.

That's when his mom and your mom started squealing like crazy. You and Adrien look at each other then look at them still fan-girling .

"You 2 are going to be the cutest couple! First you talk about each other to us alot and now Y/N kissed you on the cheek and I ran over 11,000 steps today! Best day ever!" Your mom squeals.

"I know just how you feel but I got only 10,000 steps. We should step up a running date then pick up the kids right after!" Said Mrs. Agreste giggling.

You and Adrien look at your mother's like there crazy but then you and your mother gathered there composer.

Adrien's mother looks at you and Adrien then at your mom. Your mom nods.

"If you stop looking at me and Mrs. Agreste like we're crazy we'll all get ice cream" says your mom and Mrs. Agreste nods in agreement.

You Adrian then forget about the whole thing and nodded a yes and eagerly went to the ice cream shop.

Only for you and Mrs. Agreste to fan-girl more when you 2 sat next to each other.

"There so easy to bribe this age" said Mrs. Agreste only for your mom to nod in agreement.