|~Change?~|

Back story:

Y/n, a popular and girly model who wears pastel colors and seems innocent, someone who wouldn't dare hurting a fly; A kind and caring person who has every guy swooning for her. But really, she only into two guys (technically one), Adrien and Chat. But what happens when the both "reject" her non-spoken feelings? Especially, when this event happens only days away from a special Haloween event? Does she sink and let Hawkmoth get to her, or float?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n's giggles as Adrien (tries to) finish telling her a funny experience he had as they sit down side by side on a bench inside the schools courtyard. Once the laughter dies down, Adrien gives suddenly gets quiet.

"What's wrong, Adrien?"

"I need some advice right now.... About a girl"

"Ooooo A girl?"

"Yeah. We see each other all the time because we study together, we've just been friends, y'know? Until recently.... Now I'm starting to see her differently. I want to take try and ask her to the Halloween dance that's coming up. But how do I ask her?"

"Awwww! So who's the lucky girl? If you want information, you gotta exchange some of details first" Y/n giggles. She's had a small crush on her blonde friend, secretly hoping her names slips from his lips as she gazes at him.

Adrien's eyes widen, as a slightly panicked look overtook his face. "It's.... Uhhh....Kagami?... I mean, yes! It's... Kagami... " Adrien uttered, his voice becoming a whisper towards the end.   

Y/n's face hardened for a moment, before she forced her fake "picture perfect" smile upon her face. "Oh! Kagami... She's a simple gal. Maybe ask her while you fencing or something! Oh, would you look at the time. I'm going to be late to my photoshoot if I don't go now. Good luck, Adrien. Call if you need anything or if anything happens!" Y/n says, standing up and waving goodbye to Adrien as she exits the school.

"Nice pink jacket, Y/n!" a fan shouted to her on her way out the door, making Y/n flash a dizzying smile towards him; making all the guys nearby soon, including me.

Once Adrien knows she's out of site, he angrily beats himself up on the inside for screwing up his chance to ask Y/n to the dance.

~~~~The Next Day~~~~

Y/n jumps from roof to roof, her body feeling heavier than usual as she tried to keep her cheerful/sassy façade on. "Where are you LB and Chat- *CRASH*-nevermind"

She effortlessly glides and jumps through the air, coming closer and closer to the Akumatized mess. However, upon hearing LB and Chats voices made her turn away and go in the opposite direction.

But little did she know, that what she was about to hear, was an illusion created by none other than Lila...

Behind a wall, away from Paris's vision, Chat had Ladybug pinned to a wall. Y/n, was about to round the corner in and see that two in this position, but stopped by the wall just before the corner.

"Chat, we can't be doing this right now. We have an Akumatized villan to deal with! Plus, our relationship is supposed to be secret! Luna could come swoop in any second now-"