|~вєα¢н~|

*~~~*

Backstory (must read in order to make sense):

Mrs. Bustier's class is going to the beach in order to finish up there oceanography project. A project in which you had been matched with partners with. You were matched with Alya and Mari. Once done with the project you had the rest of the day to yourselves; tanning, swimming in the ocean, finding seashells, and playing volleyball.

So when you and your friends finished the projects, you quickly realized that you were one of the last one's to finish. Good thing you arrived at the beach early this morning.

You, Mari, Alya exchange looks then giggle. "You guys go change in your swimsuits, I'll submit the assignment" you say with a smile. The other two females, though hesitantly at first, go and change; leaving you to submit the finished work.

You walk up to Mrs, Bustier and she smiles as she takes the papers. "Thank you for putting great detail in your team's work, Y/n. Now go and take a much deserve break, enjoy yourself!" Mrs. Bustier said as she shewed me off to the bathroom.

(here are some swimsuit ideas in case you don't have one in mind)

▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪

▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪

Y/n's POV:

As I walk out of there a few minutes later, I notice Alya, Marinette, Adrien, Nino, and Lukas already splashing in the water. I smile upon seeing my friend looking so carefree.

"Too bad my kawamii, Zuri, is inside sleeping for like, the millionth time today! She would have loved this!" I think, as I get close to Sabrina and Chloe on there tummies, laying on colorful towels. My guess is that they are trying to tan.

Chloe's POV:

"Ugh, why must MY Adrikins hang out with THOSE losers?!" I internally screech. I let out an irritated growl. "He's MINE!" I mumble angrily.

I flip up so I'm sitting on my back, with my arms reclining behind me, and my legs stretched in front of me. That's when notice a certain h/c model walking past us, making her way to MY Adrikins. I smirk. "Perfect... "

Back to Y/n's POV:

"Y/N!!! OMG DID YOUR DAD MAKE THAT SWIMSUIT-"

"MARI, WE ARE AT THE BEACH! NO FAWNING OVER THE OBVIOUSLY GORGEOUS FASHION Y/N WEARS TODAY! Y/N HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" Alya yelled while splashing Marinette, who was also splashing Alya back.

"Coming!" I giggle as I catch Adrien's electrifying green eyes in my own e/c ones. I begin to jog over passing Chloe and her sidekick, completely forgetting to use caution when passing by them.

Before I know it, I find the world spinning. Having been tripped by multiple akumitized villains before, I instinctively put my hands in front of me and push off; making myself do a complete back flip with ease.

I look around timidly once I land on my feet and regain my balance. The first things I notice are my friends hurriedly coming to my aid, Chloe's dumbfounded expression, and Sabrina's surprised look.

"Y/N! Are you OK?!" Adrien yells worriedly as he grabs my hands in a panic, looking me up and down checking for injuries. "I'm fine. I-Im so glad I t-took gymnastics for 5 years" I smile nervously as I make up an excuse as to how I pulled off such quick thinking and action.

Adrien sighs in relief, then hugs me. "Y/n *pant* a-are you *pant* hold on give me a minute" Nino, along with the others come up to me in Adrien. "I'm fine, but are you guys alright? You look like your about to pass out" I giggle.

Alya was the first to regain her composer, which was unfortunate because she was also the first one to also notice me and Adrien hugging. Causing her to smirk.

"Y'know Agreste, it's easier to admit your feelings then try and deny them"

"... Hush Alya" Adrien blushes a little and pulls away, causing the group to laugh.

"Oh and Y/n.... That swimsuit does look good on you" Adrien mumbled as he looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. Cue my turn to blush.

"T-thanks..."

"C'mon guys, let's enjoy the beach! Whoever made Y/n fall, we would like you to stop being mean because of some boy" Alya indirectly said to Chloe, making her turn away angrily.

"Let's go!" Mari squealed. We all follow.

For the next few hours, it was like me and Adrien are practically inseparable.
We played in the water, played Volleyball, looked for seashells, and even made a sandcastle!

It was like we were on a date! He kept grabbing my hand whenever we went some where, he picked me up and placed on his shoulders when we were playing chicken with Alya and Nino, and he even tried to scare me by hugging me from behind.

It was the definition of AMAZING!!
Then, we hoped on the bus when it was time to go home.

"Hey, Y/n, since Alya took my spot next to Nino, may I sit next to you?"

"Sure! And Luka did the same thing to me with Mari" I giggle.

Adrien's POV:

After a few hours, I noticed people began nodding off, especially the couples. They cuddled up as the slowly we're whisked away in dreamland.

Just as I was thinking that, I felt something fall on my shoulder. I look to see Y/n's head laying on my shoulder. I suddenly got this overwhelming feeling, and before I knew it, I was saying what I've been feeling to the person I loved.

"Cute...I wish I could tell you, I desperately wished you knew how I feel about you" I say in a whisper as I wrap my arm around her pulling her closer towards me.

"I love you, Adrien" Y/n said sleepily mumbled, making my heart swell in affection.

"I love you to, Y/n. I always will."

Then, I kissed her forehead. Instead of feeling flustered, I felt at peace, it felt almost natural.

Slowly, bust surely soon after, I too, followed Y/n onto dreamland. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll tell you my feelings soon. It will be easier now knowing that you return the favor" I think happily.

That was my last thought before slipping into a deep, deep sleep.

▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪