|~Future baby~|

Requested by: @LightGoddess13
Enjoy~!
———————————————
~~ Y/n' POV ~~
After a looooong day of fighting yet another one oh Hawk Moths akumatized victims. I quickly went home and got ready for the dinner my boyfriend, Adrian Agreste had made for me for our 3 year anniversary! "....wow....3 years of my life spent with the person who lights me up on my darkest times and is the reason for almost all my smiles....3 years...." I whispered to myself as I finished putting on a dark blue the ended just below my knees. I put on a black belt and some black opaque tights with some dark blue ballet flats (shoes)
I then put on a black jacket. 'Done' I thought just before letting my (long or short) h/c down, letting it roam freely. I look at the time and smile the headed to the out the door and to the park.

-TIME SKIPPPPPP TO AT THE PARK AND EATING THE DELICIOUS FOOOOOD!!!!-

"This is delicious Adrian!" I say taking a few more bites of my f/f. "Yeah....Y/n you have something on your cheek! Here let get off for you.." said Adrian chuckling a bit and grabbing a napkin. He came closer and closer to my face, all the while I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes. Adrian wiped the food off my cheek then stared back into my eyes. I glance down at Adrian's lips then back up at his eyes. He smiled and then leaned in and——!

!!!!!BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

We both pulled away startled and look up only to see a time warp opening up in the sky. The candles on the table of food held before us flickered out. Adrian immediately got up and grabbed my hand and was ready to run, and he was about to until I stopped him. "C'mon Y/n! We got to get out of here!" Adrian said worriedly. I shook my head in disbelief as I thought I heard baby cries coming from the big hole in the night sky. "Adrian there's—" I started to say but I gasped as I saw something fall from the hole. I let go of Adrian's hand and run to catch the object, Which I successfully did. And as I did the large time warp began to close very, very slowly. Adrian caught up with me and practically yelled at me and hugged me tightly "Y/n please don't ever...EVER..do that again!!!! I could have lost you for all I—" he said but before he could finish he and I heard a baby cry from between our hug. He let go of me slowly and looked at the object wrapped in a blanket in my arms. I looked at Adrian, then at the object. I sat down in the grass and set the object in my lap. Adrian sat next to me. And before I knew it me and him began to undo the small blankets to only find a baby girl inside. "Awwww~" I whispered as the baby's eyes began to open up, looking at me then Adrian's face with a smile. "mommmmmma....daddddddddda" Said the baby girl giggling happily as she put her arms out signaling that she wanted a hug. "Oh" Said Adrian, his smile disappearing and becoming a horrified look. My eyes went wide and I blush a deep shade if red. "Don't worry...she probably just has us mixed up! Yeah that's it!" I say panicking a little on the inside. The baby began making bubbles with her spit. "May I see her for a moment?" He Said in a whispered tone, no longer looking horrified? I hand her to him, and he cradles he.

~~ Adrian's POV ~~
I cradled the baby and stared into her y/e/c  (your eye colored) eyes. That's when I noticed that she also had the same hair color as me. She almost looked like a mini y/n, besides the hair color of course. "Hey y/n....no offense but this baby...looks like..." "you" we both say at the same time and I blush a little . I looked up at her and noticed she blushed a little too, as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Yeah...but what are we going to do with her? We can't keep her. We have to finish college first" I say then her forehead. "Yeah but we can just abandon her....here let's go to your house and talk about this, your mom isn't up doing work on the computer right next to the door like mine is. Plus it's getting late..hopefully Ladybug doesn't mind being and only patroller tonight" said Y/n'. I nod. We both get up and notice the baby fell asleep. I smile down at it. And we walked home.

-TIME SKII TO ADRIAN'S HOME-

I closed the door quietly and locked it. I sat down next to Y/n and the baby. Then we whisper to each other as we decide what to do with the baby girl. "How about we hire a baby sitter" I suggest. "Yeah that would work...but what if a mother has lost her baby? We should put out some flyers just in case. " said Y/n. "Yeah your right. I'm pretty sure any mother would dread losing a baby this precious" I said while stroking the baby's cheek with my thumb. Y/n smiled and carefully grabbed her phone from her bag. "Here take a picture to put son the flyer" she said yawning. I took her phone and took a couple of pictures. I gave her her phone back and grabbed mine and took a picture of her holding the baby. I smiled at how luck I was to have such a beautiful girlfriend. When I looked up, I saw Y/n slowly lay down and cradle the baby in her arms she took all the the blankets off of the baby. I saw a piece of paper  fly out and caught it. "Alisha" I whispered...that's the name Y/n always wanted to name one of her future babies. I smiled and looked up at the to, only to find them fast asleep. I lay down next to the baby, and wrap my arms around Y/n, bringing her and the baby closer to me. I smile and slowly fall asleep with a smile on my face.

....but little did we know, that would be the last time we would see baby Alisha for a long time...