Ouma Kokichi x Fem!Reader!Lime

Requestᴇᴅ story !! If you guys have any requests beyond this point please comment them! I will get them done whenever I am not busy! Feel free to suggest anything new, and correct me on my grammar errors.
❤️

♡The Gifted Inmates Academy♡~You were not quite sure about this place as soon as you awoke

The Gifted Inmates Academy
~
You were not quite sure about this place as soon as you awoke. You couldn't remember a thing about your past, you couldn't catch on your own personality, you felt like a total different person. It was strange, but you didn't have the courage to put all the puzzles together. It has been 4 days since you have been trapped here. It seemed like a dream, a very terrifying dream. You had to experience 6 deaths, it was surprising how quickly it escalated. Now you are stuck here, still alive, but instead of worrying about how you might just be killed. You glance over at the short, baby faced Ultimate Leader.

You were afraid of falling in love at a time like this. You couldn't just go into such a thing when people are dying with just a snap of a finger.

"Tch...."
You bit your tongue and looked away forcefully. You dominated your feelings for this devious male. It was like a drug to you.

While most of your friends died you still had one good friend by your side. Himiko went through everything with you, she was trustworthy and very easy to talk to. But you kept one thing away from her, your feelings for Ouma. You felt like she wouldn't accept it, since almost everybody already hates his huge ego, personality, and sly ways, but you didn't. You quickly stood up from the seat you were sitting in and quickly made your way over to Himiko. You took three long breathes and shivered. You had to tell Himiko about this, she might magically make your crush on Ouma go away? Or maybe make it better?

Magically Himiko appeared already by your side. You jumped, frightened on how magical your small magical friend really was.

"HIMIKO!"
You said excitedly. You finally felt some courage to talk to her. She looked at you with a smirk, she was holding a wand in her hand, seems like she was just doing her amazing magic tricks again.

"Hm, yes [YN] ? Is something the matter? I sense some negative energy in you."
Himiko rubbed her chin and stared into your confused eyes.