Kiibo x Fem!Nerdy!Reader

CUZ KIIBO IS BEST ROBO BOY
ɴᴏɴ-Requestᴇᴅ story !! If you guys have any requests beyond this point please comment them! I will get them done whenever I am not busy! Feel free to suggest anything new, and correct me on my grammar errors.
❤️

★Before the killing begins★

Before the killing begins

So much peer pressure has happened in the last 3 hours. You brushed the sweat off your moist forehead. You couldn't believe you were here. You didn't know why but went with it. Nothing seemed all the wrong. You proceeded on thinking by yourself making as many possible reasons on how everyone got here. You seemed like a detective, but no? There was already a detective in the room. You were in fact someone better. You were a nerd. You couldn't deny it yourself, you were proud to be way smarter then the others. But you weren't all that talkative, so people never understood your unique talent. They all just thought it was a damn stereotype. You didn't mind it though, you had better things to do then worry about what other people thought at the moment.

You weren't all that interested in the school as much as the other strangers were. But you seemed more interested in the high tech robot in the room. Viewing his human like face, and then glancing your eyes down at his robotic body was amazing to you. You couldn't put your finger on it though, was he a human at first? Or built into a robot and then built into a human?? You had many questions to ask and it was the perfect time to do so.

"Excuse me ! Mr.Robo!"
You nicknamed him as soon as you waved to him already feeling some sort of quick friendship.

His ahoge stood straight up, he seemed surprised with the sudden greeting and he scanned you head to toe before replying with a normal human like voice. It was soft and very amusing to listen to.

"Greetings, my name is Kiibo, the Ultimate Robot!"

He gave a soft smile and stood in army position. He was acting like a total gentlemen, but too much of one.

"Ah, fantastic, nice to meet you, it is so amazing to meet a human like robot. It's stunning!"
You happily said with a large smile, you really wanted to discover more about him.