Rantaro Amami X Fem!Reader

Because I love Rantaro so much ....

ɴᴏɴ-Requestᴇᴅ story !! If you guys have any requests beyond this point please comment them! I will get them done whenever I am not busy! Feel free to suggest anything new, and correct me on my grammar errors.
❤️

The dark sky began to lighten, the stars faded away into the deep surface of the universe. Your eyes began to lift themselves up and view the bright pink blue sky that you always admired looking up to. You pulled yourself up and cracked your neck along with your back, you gently rubbed the grass stains off your arms and elbows.

"It looks like I fell asleep again while drawing...."

You whispered to yourself and started to adjust your feet before they could fall asleep. You glanced your {E/C} glittering eyes over to the notebook laying beside you. You peeked a smirk at the first page appearing before your eyes, it was your best friend, Rantaro Amami. You past out from staying up late all night drawing someone you stood beside for a long time now. He was the one person that brightened up your day. Rantaro was the tall cabbage boy you couldn't resist. Yeah. You knew you loved him but it was difficult for you to get over him, yeah, you wanted to get over him because one of your other best friends, Kaede Akamatsu, the gorgeous musical princess you always wanted to be seemed really close to him and you believed they had a thing for each-other, you believed you could never beat someone as pretty and perfect as Kaede! So, here you sat, drawing him patiently, very gracefully, and dying emotionally for him. You grabbed your notebook and viewed the unfinished drawing of him. Your heart started to beat faster and your lips quivered slightly at the detailed facial expressions you drew on him. You couldn't help but blush a little because you didn't add a shirt on him and carefully shaded a great muscle toned body.
After staring at your art for a amount of minutes you shut it quickly shaking off and clearly out your mind.
Shoving your notebook in your art bag, you picked yourself up from the ground and smoothly made your way entering the school. You let out a couple of yawns and made your way back to your room to clean yourself up.
You felt your heart beat faster dragging your hand up to your chest holding it softly, you looked around and spotted the green hair boy talking to Kaede by her room. You let out a groan and your heart started to beat in a painful way, while you started to feel your arms and legs give out a little making you slouch, and your bag strap sliding off your shoulder.

"T-thank you so much Kaede !!!"

Rantaro great fully thanked the short blonde magician and gave her a small hug.

Your eyes began to water at the sight of the one person you always loved give affection to your best friend you couldn't bare to loose. This was a hard time and you couldn't do anything about it, you were too weak and just left the scene before they could notice you and slammed the door.