KEEBO x Silly!Fem!Reader

💧
Besides , Ouma is my child, While Rantaro is my husband, and Kiibo? Well, his just, my bf/pet. Because like? It's a robot I wanna pet him he is adorable and I want to LOVE HIM?
❤️
(ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ ʜᴜɢs ᴘʟs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʙʏ ʀᴏʙᴏ)

ɴᴏɴ-Requestᴇᴅ story !! If you guys have any requests beyond this point please comment them! I will get them done whenever I am not busy! Feel free to suggest anything new, and correct me on my grammar errors.
_•❤️•_

<so basically your reader is like a Ouma but less annoying and more sweet, I MEAN OUMA ISNT ANNOYING TO ME BUT- the reader has more of that silly funny side, similar to OUMAS?? I guess, this idea came to mind in like, a daydream idk? •Lmao..>>•

♡ᴋᴇᴇʙᴏ x sɪʟʟʏ!ғᴇᴍʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ♡★

"WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!"

You called out to the group, signaling a wave and balancing yourself on your tippy toes. You were happy today, not as much as usual, you had a little worry  since you woke up in your school dorm. Since it wasn't such a school to begin with, of course it was a killing game. But you're hopes were high up and you believed that one day, everyone was going to be okay. You cared for each and every person that stepped in this school. But, you were quirky and bunny enough to start to annoy them with your sarcastic remarks and your not so funny jokes. You were angered each time your 'here and there' friend Ouma Kokichi would destroy your perfect funny moment and ruin it with a completely different joke standard. You were honest with yourself though, it was painful that you really didn't have much of a personality besides trying to create laughter on people's faces. Even at a time like this.

Angie Yonaga, your first ally you gained since coming here was always by your side, she was interested in you from the beginning and you were all up and honest about everything to here. You trusted her, and didn't mind her constant religion speeches. You approached Angie with ease, with your smile pinned from cheek to cheek and your (H/C) (H/L) hair dwelling down your back.

"Angie-San! How are you today!!?"

You brightened your spirit and playfully poked Angie's sea shell bra. Angie whirled up and pointed a sharp finger at you, giving a 'nonono' gesture.

"Touching me in my quiet hidden area is a sin. Have you learned anything from my Life rituals?"

Angie smelled like ocean, her hair was mangled up in two pony tails, with her yellow jacket resting on her shoulders.

You puffed and crossed your arms, staring at your feet, and rubbing your chin casually.

"Yeah yeah, so what's up?"