Akane's Tits X Aoi's Tits X Reader

Requestᴇᴅ story !! If you guys have any requests beyond this point please comment them! I will get them done whenever I am not busy! Feel free to suggest anything new, and correct me on my grammar errors.
❤️

♡ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴛɪᴛᴛɪᴇs ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ♡

ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴛɪᴛᴛɪᴇs ɴᴇx ᴅᴏᴏʀ

THE DAY WAS YOUNG the sunflowers were blooming and the bumble bee's were chirping. ~

*GONTA APPEARS*

"They don't chirp they b-"

Koby(ME) powers up her massive knuckles and punches Gonta in his well fit armored chest.

"Imbecile!"

"SHHHUUUDDDDUP GOOONTA, idc if they chirp or bark or whatever lemmie finish this darn story ya hulk wanna bEE...!"

(get IT BEE LIKE GONTAS TA-)
No

"HARARARARA!! That was very rude of you to hit me, I didn't feel a thing but please get your insect language right !??"

Gonta begged and ate a Dorito.

"PFPFPFPFP fine GONTA!! Now anyways -"

Koby cleared her throat and slapped Gonta's ass.

"Let's begin..."

THE DAY WAS YOUNG the sunflowers were blooming and the bumble bee's were chi- BUZZING. ~

THE warm sun brightened on Aoi who was sunbathing naked on the school roof top. Poking her bouncing boobers and nuzzling up with a plushie.

"Ahh~"
She sighed in relaxation and rolled over on her back and crushed her titties on the roofy roof.

Aoi's belly started to rumble aggressively and spoke a few unforgiving words.

"Fuckig feed be you mealine bitch."

Aoi cried

You busted a nut when you went on the roof to get some space from Ouma who was trying to sell you ok Craigslist.

You saw Aoi naked a blushed.

Aoi soon shoved her hand into her snake skin bag and mangled up a roasted meaty chicken leg. She saw you and blush, she also slapped her tit at you as a hello. You winked and sat down next to her.

The smell rose to her nose and gave her a hint of satisfaction as she curled her tongue around it. You watched and were aroused. At Aoi's tits persay~.

"ISSSS THAT MEEEEAT??"

A masculine woman name Akane had teleported on the roof with a face of "GIVE ME THAT SHIT BITCH"~

Aoi looked up while sucking on the chicken leg and blushed at the sight of Akanes large like titties embracing her over body. You blush, Akane blush and you went over and squeezed her nipple from outside of her shirt and Akane blush and slap u.

"I-I yeah, girlll want some??"

Aoi suggested holding up the leg to akane with a smile.

Akane blushed

Akane slapped the chicken from aois hand and let out a moan.

Aoi was confused
You sat down and played with your hair.

Aoi got up and rubbadubbdubbed.

Soon enough Akane felt her boobs start to mangle and point up away from her, they drooled and begged for Aois boobs.
You were jelly and jumped off the building and face planted into the ground and died.

Aoi sigh
Akane sigh

Ouma took a pic of you dead and posted it on Craigslist.

He got arrested.

Afterwards ~

Akane blushed

Aoi blushed

Aoi's boob felt the love from Akanes boobs and started to bounce up wards to Akanes boobs. Aoi was confused and started to say random shit to try to distract her boobs from raping Akanes boobs.

"オウマは小さなワイナーコックを持っています??"

Aoi huffed and exhaled the air and then went chaachaacha

Akane cry
Akane missed the chicken leg that fell down the roof.

Akanes boobers started to press down on aoi's and make a squeaky clean nose.

Akane moaned
Aoi Moaned

"オマは素敵な男の子で、私は吸いたい白い尻を持っています!!!"

Akane screamed and tried to back away but Aoi's tits couldn't resist and pressed deep into Akanes, Akanes tits reached climax and her nipples started to squeeze lemon juice on aoi's face.

Aoi cried from the burning in her eyeballs.
Akane became a thicc bitch again and got mad at Aoi for making her boobs squirt. So Akane started to choke Aoi out with her thicc thighs and killed her.

Aoi died.
Akane felt up her own muscle and farted on Aoi's breast for the finishing touch.

Years later Akane died from her own farts which gave her a extreme orgasam that let to a heart attack.

Nekomaru was sued for rape that day.
And prostitution

♡ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ♡

♡ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!! It took a lot of thought and process !!! I rlly hope it's good love u all:):):):):)♡