ACOWAR on deck

OMG ITS ALMOST HERE!!!! Two weeks!!!

If you don't follow SJM on social media at all, especially Instagram, you may not know that she has just completed edits on Chaol's novel and the title will be revealed soon.

She is currently in Greece and sharing pics of her fabulous vacay digs, which are just gorgeous. Most of us are freaking and screaming about the most recent Bookish pic, which was a close up of chapter one, with a subtitle in italics:

Feyre

Yeah, I'm not okay. It looks like Queen Maas may have done what she had originally set out to do in ACOMAF and wrote from two points of view, Rhys and Feyre. This makes sense considering they are now separated in two courts without the original bond of the bargain to communicate through. Although they have the mating bond, it isn't yet clear how they communicate though it. At the end of ACOMAF, we read that there is a sense of emotion that can be sent down the bond, but words were not used.

Let's hope that Rhys will winnow letters again, because I NEED ME SOME FEYSAND!!

Some trivia to hold you over until the big day in JUST TWO WEEKS!!! The cover Of ACOWAR had a fan art inspiration. Charlie Bowater designed an amazing night court dress which caught the eye of our Queen. So the ultimate fan art experience occurred and Ms Bowater was asked to create a modified version for the cover.

 So the ultimate fan art experience occurred and Ms Bowater was asked to create a modified version for the cover

If that isn't enough to keep you going, here are a few quotes. There have been at least six released but these are the two that shook me:

 There have been at least six released but these are the two that shook me:

And...

Our Feyre is about to go through some serious sh

Our Feyre is about to go through some serious sh... but she's been there before and come out stronger. She will prevail! Feysand forever!

Hang on, my Maasassins, our time has almost come. Give me a few weeks and I will add an official ACOMAF review chapter. There will be spoilers, so read the book before you stop by.

Let's rattle the stars!