Chapter 7

Then I look up and I see her next to her mother and she's holding a knife in her hand. I frown wondering why she was holding it. When her mother stops thrashing around and notices that her daughter is right in front of her. "You bitch! What have you done?! You were supposed to stay in your room! Now your father will be mad and it's all your fault!" She shouted at her.

My eyes widened in shock. Her mother used to never yell at her like that. Now she is going against her daughter? I should have killed her too instead of letting her live. I was just about to take care of her as well when I looked up watching my angel.

She doesn't say anything and she strikes at her mother with the knife she was holding in her hand and she slits her mother's throat so hard and deep she almost decapitated her mother. Blood spilled everywhere and she cried out in anger. She kept stabbing her mother's neck over and over again.

Until her head rolled off and fell to the ground. She stops stabbing and she falls to the floor and begins to cry covered in her mother's blood. I walk over to her and I get on my knees pulling her close. Not caring that I would be getting blood all over me too.

After she calmed down and stopped crying. I made her look at me. "Please tell me what happened? I never seen your mother act that way before what happened while we were away from each other?" I asked her. She only looks at me and I wait for her to say something.

When it looked like she wasn't going to say anything. I sighed and I gets up off of the floor and I was just about to leave the room. When she stops me by calling out my name. I turn around and I looked at her. "Ok I will tell you but I don't think that you would like what happened," she said.

I walked back over to her and I help her out and walks her to my living room and I sit with her on the couch. We sat there and looked at each other. Then finally she opens her mouth and begins to tell her tale.

*Angel's point of view*

I remember how it all happened. I remember after being ripped away from James that things were going to get bad. I watched as my mother knew all along what my father was doing to me or what he was going to do to me. How she enjoyed it as much as he did.

They were sick for putting me in this position I hope they don't have another kid any time soon. Little did I know is that what happens while I was locked away all this time. I hated my parents and knew right then and there that I wanted them both dead. I didn't care how it would happen.

I just wanted them to suffer like they have made me suffer and still making me suffer to this day. Until they died of course. My father chains me to the bed and told me if I made a sound that he would have James locked away or worse killed. So I had no choice but to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want James's death on my hands.

I loved him too much and I didn't want to lose him at all. He was the love of my life. At first they didn't come into the room. I was hoping they would have forgotten me and just let me rot or die away. But of course stuff like that never happens.

It wasn't long before my father came into the room and he closes the door. I thrash around and scream and that's when my father lunges for me and he slaps me in the face hard. He was breathing heavily looking down at me. I saw there was an evil glint in his eyes.

"Listen here you dumb fuck piece of trash of a stick!" back the fuck off if you still want to live," I shouted out to my father. He doesn't pay attention he was too busy looking up and down my body.

I felt exposed but since I didn't have anything that could help me I just laid there letting the fight leak away from me. He gets on the bed and smiles down at me. "Who's my favorite girl in the world?" He asked me. I didn't say anything.

Then he got angry and he hits me and knocks me out I tried to stay awake knowing not what he's going to do with my body. I felt my father hurt my body over and over again. Along with him raping me. I felt every piece of my life slipping away and dying inside.

I lost track of the hours and days of being in this hell hole when finally I saw what I could do to get myself out of here. It happened when my father came in my room drunk and he fell on top of me. He unties me without thinking about it and he was just about to rape me again when I stopped him.

I grabbed the bottle he was drinking from him and I take it and I whack him out with it. He falls over knocked out and I ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs and I ran out of the house. I didn't stop running I just kept running and running. Trying to get away from all the torture and humiliation I had to deal with in there.

I finally stopped running and I fall to the ground and I take a deep breath. Once I caught my breath I think about what I should do now. I didn't know where I was going to go.

*End of flash back*

"Now you know how I got here turns out I was left there for a few years and here I thought it was only a few days. But I don't want to go back there I'm sure my little sibling will be fine my other one moved out anyways to live with our aunt. But I heard he's at school around here," she said.

I knew who she was talking about but now is not the time for that I was still going to make sure to get my revenge finished even though I got my love back but that's still not enough for me. I didn't realize that she was trying to get my attention till I felt her hand on my arm and I looked up at her smiled at her.

"Yes? You want something from me?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and keeps looking at me. "I want to know what you are planning. I know that you are up to something you wouldn't be here if I didn't know any better on what you planned on doing next," she said.

I chuckled and looked at her grinning. "What makes you think that?" I asked her. She doesn't say anything at first she just looks at me and shakes her head at me. "I know you too well what happened while I was gone?" She asked me. I don't say anything.

Sure I finally got my revenge for my angel. But now I still need to go along with my plan. After I was locked up my parents pretty much didn't want anything to do with me. The tale they were given about me was too much for them. They didn't even have the nerve to come and see me one last time or hear out my story.

I just knew that I was thirsty for my revenge and I was going to get it one way or another. I thought to myself. Then I felt someone poking me and I look at my angel. "Its too hard for me to talk about it right now. But I promise you that I will tell you it when I can," I said.

She gets up and shakes her head at me and walks away from me. I don't say or do anything I just lay back and close my eyes.