Chapter 15

I look around and noticed that I was in the woods I get up brushing myself off and I walk around. I don't hear a sound there are no owls hooting no wolves hunting. It was dead silence like a horror scene is. Before the killer pops up and kills the main protagonist I shiver and I walk a bit more. I knew that I was in a dream I was trying to find the exit just when I thought I couldn't find it. 

I see a light shining in my face and I squint my eyes to see what was causing this light. My eyes start to adjust in time to see what it was. It was none other then myself standing in front of me with a flashlight in my hands. We just stand there and stare at each other I decide to try to go around her. But when I move she ends up moving with me. 

I sigh and stand up putting my hands on my hips and glare at myself. "Alright what is it that you want from me? Clearly you are standing in front of me for a reason. I don't have time to play games and I know this is a dream. So either move out of my way so I can get out of here or I will conjure a knife and stab you with it. I won't hesitate even if you are me," I say coldly. 

The other me grins big and just stands there a bit longer. I sigh and I start to imagine a knife forming in my hand. When the other me speaks up. "Hey chill out will you? I can't believe how little patience I have. Now if you don't want to listen to me and want to die in the future with our James. Then by all means have at it and stab me as many times as you want. 

But if you do that then you won't be able to hear what I have to say and you and James will both be dead on Halloween," she says. I stop imagining a knife and I just look at her waiting for her to go on. "There that is much better don't you agree?" she said to me with a smile on her face. I roll my eyes at her and wait a little bit longer. "Okay here is the thing as much as you and James think you're plan could actually work. 

You're a little wrong on that one. The thing is, is that you're family members know what you are up to. They have been watching you both this whole time. Turns out your escape plan was planned by the other members of your family group. Now if you are not careful you will be killed. They know your plan for the party. You guys gotta be careful on how many people you invite to help out," she says with a sad sigh. 

I bite my lip and I chew over on what she told me. It would make utter sense. Why after all of this time when my father kept me tied up. Did he suddenly untie me regardless if he was drunk or not? But I don't think he thought I would end up killing him. Unless that was planned as well by someone else? As I think about that the second person that was with my father. Pops up in my head. 

I try to put a face to the person and I still couldn't do it. I was just about to talk to the other me when I look up and she was gone. I shake my head obviously not surprised that she wasn't there anymore. Its to be expected on dreams before long I wake up and look around. I knew I was in the waking world. I stand up and stretch and think more on what the dream me told me. I didn't want to believe it. 

After all it was just a dream it didn't mean anything right? I hated the fact that it was more of a question then a statement on what I just said. 

*James Point Of View*

I try to move around Jessica but she won't let me she keeps standing in my way every time I try to move. Almost like she knows that I am there and is trying to stop me from getting out of here. I sigh and I gently grab her arm and leads her to the couch and lays her down. Once I made sure she wasn't going to get back up. I start to head towards the front door and that's when I hear a squeak. I look up to see if anyone is awake. 

At first it looked like someone was standing above the stairs looking down at me. But I do a double take and realized it was just my imagination at work. I get to the door and I open it and that was when I see someone standing outside waiting for me. I gasp in surprise when I see who it is. It looked like it was Jessica's father standing in front of me he looks at me with a frown on his face. 

"Who are you? Why were you in my house? if you don't leave now and leave whatever valuables you took behind. I won't call the police and we can forget this whole thing son," he says to me. I shake my head and I climb down the small steps that lead to the porch. " I didn't take anything I thought this was my house but I got the wrong place I apologize," I say. He looks at me and I realize how stupid that sounds. 

Out of all the excuses I could come up with and I choose that one? I was just about to walk past him. When he grabs my arm and squeezes a little tightly I flinch a little and look at him. "Let me go and I just might not kick your ass," I say a little coldly. I look at him and he looks at me back and we just stand there and look at each other. 

Then he lets me go without saying anything and I start to walk back to my car. I felt his eyes drilling holes in the back of my head. Once I was out of his sight I go into my car and I drive away. Something didn't feel right it looked to me like he knew me. It looked like he wanted to say something to me. But I guess he decided not to. I drive back home and I get inside. 

I head towards where I thought Angel was still sleeping at. But I was surprised when I see she isn't where I saw her last. I start to look for her and I can't find her at all. But then I head towards the back porch and sure enough she is sitting out there. I sit down next to her and I wait for her to say something. When it looked like she wasn't going to speak up I start to talk. 

"Well I went to Jessica's place to check things out and I couldn't find anything that I was looking for. But I ran into her father and he looked at me weird it almost looked like he knew me. But I don't think I have ever met him before. I saw the paper you were working on. I see we have a lot of people related to us living around here," I say to her. I wait for her to say something but she continues to stare out into space and not say anything. 

I was just about to get up and was going to leave her alone when I felt her hand grab a hold of mines. She squeezes it tightly and I pull her towards me wrapping my arms around her. "Baby what is wrong? You know you can talk to me about anything right?" I ask her. She nods her head and buries her face in my chest. I hold her tighter rubbing her back. After I knew that she was calmed down. 

I gently make her look up at me. "Please baby tell me what is wrong," I say to her.