Chapter 12

After a few moments he goes back to talking. 'I hid the evidence that only I know where it is hidden. Inside these tapes there is a hidden message to where they were put at. If you cant figure it out. Then all hope is lost and my sacrifice has been nothing but a failure. I know it's a lot to put on your shoulders but someone needs to stop them and I'm afraid I couldn't even do that,' he said.

After that he begins to put clues out for where the evidence could be at. By the time I get half way through the tapes I figure out the hidden messages and I'm able to figure out where the evidence is hidden at.

It was so obvious that it made me laugh out loud. I head to the place he hid them and then I brought them back to my place. I still haven't figured out what I should do about them. In all honesty I could care less about our family history. I just want our families to pay for what they have done to both of us.

That is why I have gotten close to two people that I believe are related to our families. That's why I'm pretending to date this girl because her family is related to us. Also I think that Shay and Jace are related to us as well. But I'm not fully sure yet. Right now I'm getting them to help me out. Same with others.

I picked Halloween as the perfect time to set this all in motion. Once they know that their family is in danger. They will have no choice but to face us and that's when the real fun starts," I say. I stop talking and I look at my Angel waiting for her to say something.

When it looks like she wasn't going to say anything. That I have done it again on upsetting her by not telling her my plan. That's when she speaks up. "Baby why didn't you tell me you were going to do something like this? You know I wouldn't mind helping you at all with this. I don't see why you won't let me join you," she says to me.

I look at her and I think about everything that we have said to each other. I know I said I wanted her out of this and that I didn't want her help. But I know she would follow me anyways. When the big day comes and that was going to be soon. Even though I have a lot of help.

I knew I would need her kind of help. I couldn't be the only psycho in on this. The others won't know what's happening until it's too late. I already planned on not letting anyone live through it. Even the people that do end up helping me. But of course I would never kill my Angel she means too much to me.

She's the only woman I'm ever going to love. Or ever going to want in this life. If we end up getting caught I planned on ending our lives. There was no way I would let the cops separate us at all. I have waited too long to have her back in my life. There was no way that I was going to lose her again.

She stares at me and I realize yet again. That she has been trying to get my attention, and I didn't even notice until now. "Sorry baby I was zoning out again on you wasn't I?" I asked her sheepishly. She laughs and shakes her head at me.

"Your lucky that I love you so much. Otherwise I would kill you too," she says to me teasingly. We were the most fucked up couple out there. But it didn't stop me from loving her any less.

"Fine you can help me out but if we both get caught by the cops. I plan on taking both of our lives. I will not be separated from you after all this time being apart," I said to her.

She looks at me and she doesn't say anything at first. "Alright sounds good to me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't want to be separated from you either," she says to me blushing. I pull her onto my lap.

I gently grab her face towards mines and I start to kiss her. It was gentle and sweet at first. But then it got desperate and hungry. Before long I'm picking her up and I'm carrying her to my room. I lay her on the bed and I get on top of her.

I look down at her and she looks up at me. We both smile at each other and then I lean down and kiss her again.

*Warning Sex Scene*

Like before the kiss starts off slow then it gets heated up real fast. I slide off her shirt and then I slide my hands. To her bra strap and I undo it I pull her bra away and I look down at her. I kiss my way down and I take one of her nipples into my mouth. I flick her peaked nipple with my tongue and I start to suck on it.

I use my free hand to cup her other breast and I gently squeeze it and I rub her nipple. While I suck on the other one. I hear her moan in pleasure and she arches her back and she digs her nails into my back. I smirk and I let go of her breast and I slide my hand down to her pants.

I look up at her I wait for her to tell me no. But when she doesn't I undo her pants and slide them off of her. I then slide her panties off next and I kiss my way down. I slide her legs apart and I look at her sex.

I look up at her as I put my head in between her thighs and I take her sex into my mouth. I slide my tongue deep inside of her. I take her folds into my mouth as well sucking harder I pull back. I take my fingers and slide them into my mouth getting them wet. When their nice and wet I slide my fingers out of my mouth. I slide them deep inside of her and I watch her with hungry eyes as she cries out my name in pleasure. I slide them in and out of her and I go faster and I use my other hand to rub at her clit. 

I go faster and harder until I feel her walls tightening around my fingers. I feel her orgasm when I help her ride it out I slide my fingers out of her. I get up and I get ready to slide myself inside of her. I look up at her as I slide inside I let her get used to me being inside of her. Once I know that she is used to my size. That's when I start to move slowly thrusting in and out of her gently. 

She wraps her legs around my hips and thrusts upwards sliding me in deeper inside of her. Once I know she isn't in pain I start to pick up my pace and starts to thrust in and out of her faster. She cries out my name and digs her nails inside of my back again. I cry out in pleasure as well calling out her name. As I feel myself getting closer to release. As I feel both of us getting close to the edge. I pick up my pace faster and I feel her walls tightening around my cock. 

I cum hard and I feel her release as well as she cums hard. I stay inside of her and just lay on top of her for moment. Then I slide out of her and I lay next to her pulling her close to me. 

*End Of Sex Scene* 

I couldn't help but smile and keep my Angel close to me. Who knew that I could love someone this much. Who knew that this amazing person that I am holding close to me is mines. I swear I will never let anything happen to her.