Chapter 23

One Year later

Rubys's pov
"Present time" Uncle Charlie yelled in the Cullens house.

"Seth come on presents" I squealed dragging Seth to the living room.

"Aren't I supposed to be the kid on Christmas?" Renesmee spoke looking weirdly at me.

"Yes but she loves Christmas and Seth gave her a really good present last year, apparently really good Judging by the sounds coming from-"

"Jacob. No" Bella scolded cutting off Jacob.

"Jacob's just jealous Renesmee don't worry. He hasn't had a present like that since he became he a wolf" I giggled.

"Ruby. Jacob. Stop" Bella ordered.

"Poor Jacob" Kol teased.

"Kol you came" I yelled and ran into his arms.

"Well I guess we know who you like the best" Freya dramatised.

"Freya" I hugged her.

"Ruby" Hope yelled running in the house with klaus, Rebecca, Elijah and Hayley behind her.

"Hope" I yelled and picked her up.

"I missed you little one. Come on, you need to meet my boyfriend" I said bringing her over to Seth.

"Seth this is hope and her mum Hayley. Hope, Hayley this is Seth " I said smiling

"Nice to meet you" Seth said to them.

"You to" Hayley responded.

"Ruby presents" Renesmee called

"Everyone this is hope and Hayley" I introduced. A bunch of greetings were said. Before presents started to be exchanged.

"Here garrett and I saw it a Paris. We thought you might like it" Kate spoke handing me my present. I opened it. It was La Maison du chocolat.

"Omg chocolate. You're amazing" I said hugging Kate.

"My turn" Renesmee said opening a present form Jacob. As everyone opened their presents I looked around. Last Christmas I was upset because my parents weren't there but now I look around and I have nothing to be upset about I'm surrounded by family. Seth, all the wolves, uncle Charlie, sue, billy black, the Cullens, the denali's, garrett, Benjamin, Tia, and the Mikaelsons. I have everyone I needed.

"Here Ruby" Bella said giving me a present. I opened the box looking at the lingerie inside before quickly closing it.

"Bella" I groan

"What? Alice helped me pick it out" she smiled innocently, alice waved at me just as innocent.

"I hate you two" I said smiling and shaking my head.

"What is it?" Seth asked

"Nothing"

"Don't worry Seth You'll see what it is later tonight. I had a vision" Alice explained.

"Shut up alice" I said as Bella and alice laughed at me.

Everyone had opened there presents, but I hadn't gotten one from Seth so I walked over to the tree to see if it was there.

"Seth where's my-" I began to ask getting cut off when I turned around and I saw Seth on one knee with a ring in front of him.

"Yes" I screamed, Before he even got to say anything. Seth smiled at my and put the ring on my finger and stood up. I jumped into his arms and hugged him. I could hear the cheers in the background but I didn't care all I cared about was Seth clearwater. My Seth. The guy I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

'And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.'