Chapter 2

"So what took you so long?" Kisses asks as we make our way to our next class.

"Oh, it was just Mr. Domingo asking if I can be buddies with this new guy coming in next week," I smile.

"Ooh, is he like hot? Or?"

"According to Mr. Domingo he's shy and well supposedly-nerdy," I reply in which Kisses frowns.

"Well, who cares maybe he's like a hot nerd or something," she wiggles her eyebrows.

I lightly punch her in the arm and laugh, rolling my eyes. We walk in the class to see Marco talking to another girl. I think her name is Vivoree if I'm not mistaken. Kisses sees what made me stop and rolls her eyes, pretending that it doesn't bother her at all. She pulls me by the arm and sits down up the front.

My eyes were glued on Marco's hand touching Vivoree's face. I can't bare to see my best friend this way, hurting and not being able to do anything about it. I stand up and walk over to Marco and Vivoree.

"Oh hey Marco!" I chirp.

He looks at me then back at Vivoree then me, "Hi, Marydale. Any reasons as to why you're talking to me right now?" He slightly glares at me.

My grin gets bigger and shake my head, "oh you're too funny. Well, I was just wondering what time you'll pick Kisses up this weekend, yanno, when you hang out?"

We notice Vivoree narrow her eyes at Marco, "Oh, you're hanging out with Kisses sometime next week right?"

"Um, yeah n-"

"Of course he is! They're both so keen!" I cut Marco off.

"Well have fun," Vivoree stands up from where she was currently sitting and sat somewhere else.

"Thanks a ton, Maymay," Marco sits down and puts his head in his hands.

"Oh don't act like I didn't just save you," I smile and lightly punched him. "You know how she can get."

He chuckles, "well that is true."

"You really should go say sorry to Kisses later though, you hurt her feelings," I frown.

"How?"

"Boys are so dense, I swear," I sigh. "So after having an amazing day and night with Kisses yesterday, you talk to Vivoree in which, may I remind you, was very wrong-looking specially because you had your hand on her face. Plus, you know how much Vivoree wants you."

"She does?" He smirks.

"Marco! That's not the point," I sigh yet again. "Just say sorry to Kisses alright?" I give him a small smile as he nods.

I walk back over to Kisses just in time before the teacher came.

"What was that about?" She whispers.

"I'll tell you later," I say with a wink.

"You already told me this before,"

"Oh well, then just wait again," I grin.

***

"Let's just say that you'll thank me later," I half-explain to Kisses as we take our seats in the cafeteria with Fenech and Aizan.

"What do you mean?" Kisses groans.

"What're you guys talking about?" Fenech asks.

"Nothing," I smile and greet Aizan.

"Well, I'm just going to go buy lunch since the line is beginning to get shorter," he smiles at us and we all nod. "You guys want anything?"

"No thanks," Kisses and I said in unison.