Chapter - ANNIVERSARY!!

Hey guys,

I know I know.

It's not a real chapter and I haven't updated for a long time and I'm sorry but guess what!?

It's February 5, 2017 which means that it has been a year since I have made this account and started my first ever book The Beauty & The Boys! I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me throughout this year-long journey and I hope you continue on supporting me.

You guys have no idea how much this means to me. I can't believe it! 72.3K views and 2.41K votes on my first ever book. IT IS CRAZILY OVERWHELMING! I can't thank you guys enough! Also, this book already has almost 400 views and woah. Thank you!

And since it is my first anniversary here on Wattpad, I wanted to do a Q&A with you guys and I'll be totally honest.

This is how it'll work,

1. You guys ask me questions. Whether it's through private message or down the comments below. (Questions can be in Tagalog or English, seeing as I can understand both).

2. I'll collect every question and will answer through this book and my other books so all of you guys can read it. Or I will just publish a new book with all the questions in it together with my answers. Whatever you guys will prefer.

Anyways. It's that simple!

YOU GUYS CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTION AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ANSWER HONESTLY. So ask away!

Love lots,

XXJUSTARANDOMGIRL__

❤️