Chapter 5

ALEX'S POV

I get up to the hotel doors and look back at Dally. My heart melted at the sight of him. He stops running as soon as he gets about 10 feet away from me. I wanted to go up and hug him but I didn't.

"Alex...?" Dally asks.

"What Dallas?" I spit with way more venom in my voice than I intended.

"Alex, why are you running away from me? Why did you kiss me yet you're yelling at me now?" I see water in Dallas's eyes.

"Because Dally, boys who kiss boys are wrong. That's what my dad taught me. He taught me that what we did was horrible." I say. "He's my dad Dally, I can't betray him."

"But you already did, by sneaking out with me." Dally gets closer and smiles.

I back away, closer to the door and Dally stops walking towards me. His smile turns into a blank glare. I fall to my knees and Dally runs to catch me. My tears wet the concrete.

"Alex! Alex are you okay? Alex." I hear Dally as my vision blurs.

"Dally I need to get up to my hotel room. I need to sleep." I try to get up but I quickly fall again.

"Okay, yea, okay." Dally picks me up bridal style and carries me into the hotel.

"I don't know if this is the best way, it looks kind of weird." I mumble.

"It's okay baby boy, I'll take care of you." Dally smiles.

"Does that mean you like the daddy kink?" I smirk.

"Depends." Dallas chuckles. "Not really though, it's okay."

He carries me into the elevator and we go up to the fourth floor. I try to stay conscious, losing the fight though and soon I black out.

DALLAS'S POV

Alex soon knocks out and I sigh. He told me what floor he was staying at on our way to the rooftop so luckily I knew where I was going. The pretty boy looked so good in my arms. He was so young and didn't understand like I was when I was his age. I thought something was wrong with me too. Then I found out guys were hot. So I mean I wasn't too weird.

"Oh Alex, how I felt when I laid eyes on you. I felt a spark I had never felt before. It was amazing." I whisper to myself.

I look down at his limp body and think of all the places I could kiss him. He was only 14 Dally! How could you let yourself fall for a child?! I yell at myself in my brain. This was ridiculous, and stupid. You're better than this Dally! Ever heard of pedophilia?

"I'm sorry Alex, I shouldn't have fallen for you so hard but I saw that young flame in your eyes. And the way you looked at the stars... just gets my heart beating." I remember the light in his eyes as he wondered at the sky.

I arrive at his door and open it with the key card. I enter to see the huge hotel room. Like gigantic room. I look around and smiled.

"Of course you stay here. You only deserve the best." I laugh and set him down in his bed next to a smaller girl that doesn't look anything like him.

I assumed it was his sister that he told me about earlier. I hear talking in the other room from a man and a woman who must be his parents. I open their door slightly to see a dark haired woman and man sitting on their bed. I eves drop on them to see what they're talking about.

"Eric, what if she hates me?!" I hear the woman cry.

"Lexi, I don't think after 15 years she'd still hate you. You guys were best friends." 'Eric' hugs the woman.