Vial 2

"Where are you taking us, Luciel?" Jumin asked, annoyed with the red head.

"Wherever you and Zen went on your guys' first date, duh." chuckled Saeyoung, continuting to focus on the road ahead of them.

"Huh? Zen and I went to the aquarium for our first date.... I can still remember how soaking wet he got when he went up to pet the otters." smirked Jumin, laughing quietly to himself.

"Then off to the aquarium we go!" said MC, punching her fist lightly into the air.

"We can't," said Jumin.

"Why not?" asked Saeyoung.

"The aquarium is most likely closed right now at this hour. We should come back tomorrow." retorted Jumin, his face remaining emotionless.

"Oh yeah....almost forgot that it's past midnight....." sighed Saeyoung. MC facepalmed as she shook her head.

~

Jumin's Penthouse

Jumin laid Zen down on his bed, moving one of the white hairs out of his eyes. Zen was quietly snoring; which made Jumin want to cuddle with him.

"You've had a long night, we'll leave you be with Zen." said MC, smiling at the two men.

"Yeah, then we go to the aquarium first thing tomorrow morning!" exclaimed Saeyoung.

"Shh! He's sleeping, keep your voice down Luciel!" Jumin said sternly, giving Saeyoung the death stare.

"Sorry, J-Jumin....." stuttered Saeyoung, hiding behind MC once again.

"Right..... Well, good night Jumin. Let's go, Seven." sighed MC, dragging Saeyoung by his hoodie.

Jumin looked back at his sleeping boyfriend, and just sighed. He careassed the albino's cheek while saying, "Sweet dreams, Zen." He then kissed him on the forehead, leaving the room to change clothes and get ready for bed.

~

Saeyoung and MC's house

"Saeyoung, have you found any antidote for the potion?" asked MC as she was looking through books to find a remedy.

"No....I haven't....." replied Saeyoung as he shook his head in defeat.

"Wait, I think I found something! Wait a minute.....this is just a book full of puns....." sighed MC, squinting her eyes to read the small text.

"A heh-heh...... Wonder who's the owner of that piece of garbage....." said Saeyoung, his forehead becoming sweaty and hands becoming twitchy.

"Anyway...." MC said, rolling her eyes. "What are we going to do about Zen?"

"Well, there's only one thing we can do.... We'll just have to try and jog his memory... And if that doesn't work...."

"What? What will happen if that doesn't work, Saeyoung?"

"I'll....I'll try my best to make an antidote..." gulped Saeyoung.

"I think that's the best decision.... Let's see what happens tomorrow..or at least when the sun finally comes up. Let's just get some sleep right now, Seven.... It's 2:38 in the morning, and I'm tired......" yawned MC, stretching her arms out as she walked to the room she and Saeyoung shared.

"Yeah, that sounds like a splendid idea, my 606..." Saeyoung yawned, kissing MC gently on the cheek.

MC only let out a soft giggle before changing into her PJs and going to bed; Saeyoung did the same.

~

Aquarium

"Okay, let's recreate some memories!" exclaimed Saeyoung, pushing his glasses up. "Well....."

"Well what?" asked Jumin, raising an eyebrow at the red head.

"Kiss or something. Or whatever you guys did here on your guys' date...."

"Well, Zen and I just peacefully walked around the aquarium looking at the different animals... We basically just spent some nice quality time together... Nothing more, nothing less." explained Jumin, smiling warmly at Zen.

"Is this place important to me or something?" Zen asked, scratching his head.

"Yes, Zen..... This is where we had our first date as a couple... Please remember...." said Jumin, placing his hands on Zen's shoulders, his voice sounding needy.

"I.....I want to remember.... I really do, but I just don't seem to remember anything about you, ajeossi." replied Zen, taking Jumin's hands off of his shoulders.

A-ajeossi? He really doesn't remember me... Jumin thought to himself, his (cold) heart breaking.

"Jumin, are you alright?" asked MC, reaching her hand out to the 27-year old man.

"Yeah..... I just need some alone time.... You guys go on without me...."

"Okay, Jumin....." said MC and Saeyoung, letting go of Jumin.

He...doesn't.....remember....me.... I thought Seven was just joking.... I guess not... Jumin thought to himself, his eyes going wide.